July 31 2001

Why did all these things happen to me? It's just not fair. Why did my mom, the mom of a fourteen year old boy, have to die so suddenly of such an evil illness, cancer. Just me, on my own, with my stupid little mind, cluttered with thoughts of what could have been. And even after a year and a half, I still cry when I think of her.
My dad is the best, but sometimes he just doesn't understand. I mean why the heck do parents not understand teenage problems. I'll never know. He makes me feel secure and is so much fun. He always makes me smile. I know everyone says it, but we actually are best mates.
Since moms gone, I've got loads of sympathy at school. People look at for me and they understand. And I hate it! I hate getting sympathy, and I hate people who keep saying "oh are you ok" or "d'you need any help with life" and I'm like please just fuck off! I wish someone could free my mind of all its dark souls and thoughts, but no one can. I wish something could take me away from this life.
Sometimes I dream about Lucy. Ahh Lucy. God I love that girl. She's the best thing in my life. She understands me and I understand her. It's weird to think that we aren't telepathic. We've been together for three years now and even when we left primary school, we stayed in contact. But when my mom died, I needed to be closer to Lucy. So what did I do? Moved school. And the best decision of my life. Now that I'm with her I never want to leave.