8 August 2001

What the fuck had my dad done!?! He'd made me leave England forever without saying goodbye. I suppose it was his way of saying "Look it's just the two of us, why not have some fun with our lives."

BASATRD!!! (Yep, that word comes up a lot in this book) What has he done? He's got all my stuff, my clothes, my consoles, everything and transported it some place that I still don't know. We'd be living away from England for god knows how long and I didn't even say goodbye to all my family and friends.

But what about Lucy! Omg no! I'd have to message her about that because I still love her but I won't be able to see her for probably years.

So where the fuck are we going to live then? France, Spain, Italy or maybe Australia. I've always wanted to go there but dad says it's boring and there's too many spiders.

I had no idea, and I was way too tired to think about it anymore. So I just closed my eyes and music got me soundly off to sleep.

I awoke to a really firm shake on my right arm.
"Max. Hey Max. We've landed."
Result! I'd slept through the landing. But getting up after a sleep like that is a hard task. Harder than any obstacle course. Somehow though, I managed to stir enough energy to rise from my slumber. The walk to the exit of the plane seemed to take an age, and when I got out a warm rush of air hit me like a brick wall. God I hate walking past the jets. True it keeps you warm but it sure as hell wakes you up if your not fully already.

As I walked through the airport to collect our luggage, the voice of the announcer revealed the answer to my biggest question.
"Welcome to New York International airport! He hope you enjoy your stay here in the land of the free!"