Chapter 1

" Lighten up toots this is gonna be good for us." I groaned while carrying a heavy cardboard box into my new room. Today was the day we had finally arrived to our new home just Me, Benjamin and my Mother. Our Father had recently died of a heart attack and Mum couldn't stand living in our old house.

Benjamin my  four year old brother just thinks Dad's gone to a better place. He cried for a bit not completely understanding things gets him frustrated but I can understand were he's coming from. " Christina I found your charger!" Thank lord. I bounced down the stairs. Taking the charger from my Mothers grasp I ran back up stairs. Hi my name is Christina I probably should have told you in the beginning I have mid length black hair, light tan skin and chocolate brown eyes.

I hear our moving truck pull away which meant everything was inside. I had strict orders to start my room first but of course Benny needed his room done. I new Mum would take a while so I wanted to help I started with putting all the boxes in a corner, some stacked. I started of with his Bed cot.

I had to rebuild it it took about 20 minutes but it was worth it because i got to decorate his cot in Baby blue with a little bit of Navy Blue in the mix, I took down the old curtains and replaced them with a normal every day blue and placed a Lego carpet down. He still needed more stuff done but I could hear footsteps and they weren't Ben's. I ran into my room pushing the boxes into a corner exactly like how i did with Ben's.

I had already started on my bed by the time my Mum opened the door so she went back downstairs not wanting to interrupt me which was good because making my bed took a whole hour. Exhausted wouldn't be the correct word once I had finished my room. But I still had Benjamin's room so I got to work.

I had finally completed Benjamin's room and he has more toys then I can count tonight I would need a big rest it was Saturday but my Mum had already enrolled me which meant me the 17 year old girl going into sophomore year how did this happen? " Lay off the work" my Mum stated seeing the state I was in, I was on the floor my arms stretched out my legs up against my belly.

I crawled my way back into my bedroom and sat in my dangling chair letting it swing the most tiniest bit. To me my room was beautiful some people could get creeped out because of the skulls but I liked it. Without realising I started to nod off and was soon safe in a cocoon of darkness.

When I had heard the sound of loud obnoxious rain I awoke startled at my position then fell out of the chair. " Ouch" I mumbled I felt my stomachache growl and I checked the time 6:00 pm what the how long was I asleep? I slowly walked down the stairs still feeling a little bit groggy from my recent sleep. " Hey Mum how long have I been a sleep?"

" Tomorrow is school so two days God you work to much" with that my Mum continued to rant she was right though I packed Bens stuff, My stuff and even some all around the house stuff. It all gave me self control and creativity and it got rid of time. I always thought that I was up against Time like the day of my birthday I knew I was getting older. One day I also know someone will be celebrating my funeral.

I also liked to push my self past limits keep active you know and all this helped- my stomach growled causing Ben to giggle and comment " What it say?" I already had a scheme " it said I was gonna tickle you." With that our house was full of laughter all from little Ben he could make anywhere feel like home.