Chapter 2

The water pounding on my window was keeping me from going back to sleep, it was like a tsunami outside. But having the reminder school today I had gotten up quick to take a shower, even though I could have just stepped outside for a cold shower.

I had finished drying my hair with a short towel while my Purple towel clung close to my body. I grabbed a long sleeved baby blue shirt, black long jeans, boots and a hair tie so I could style once I had finished.

Once I had decided to keep my hair down I chucked the hair tie back on to my desk. Jogging downstairs I checked the tim 7:00 I have an hour good. "Chris can you wake Ben up?" My Mum asked while making breakfast even though she couldn't see me I nodded.

" Lil Benny it's time to wake up" I stated tapping on him lightly he moved a little showing he was half away " But big Chrisy I don't wanna get up" I giggled at our nick names. " Well then no breakfast for you" that instantly got him up with a big smile that I adore " Why didn't you just say?" I shared my head laughing with him asking if I was joking about breakfast.

Once breakfast was made I skulled it down like no tomorrow noticing the fact it was now only 20 minutes until school started. "Bye guys bye lil Benny" Mum smiled looking at us Ben waved and I walked out the door. Unlocking m car and jumping in I had hope I wouldn't be late maybe I'll just violate some road rules.

I was probably going over the limit by 30 but if I wanted to make it in school on time I had to. I slowed when I was about to enter, I noticed people looking at my car probably already knowing here comes the new girl. Opening my door I hopped out and started walking to the office  not before locking my car.

" Hi i'am Christina Fare" The woman at the desk looked up and started searching through cabinets once she was done she handed three different objects to me " Here is your schedule it will include your lockers information here is your map and by the end of the day bring this slip back with all your classes signed."

I looked into my schedule my locker was 256. Once I had found it I organised everything knowing my law breaking drive got me ten minutes early. I looked to see what class I had next English I found this subject interesting some times.

After grabbing the books necessary I closed my locker and started to find my way to class. " Hi you must be the new student Christina Fare my name is Mrs Cope." I already like this teacher a little " Yes that would be me" I stated  with pride and confidence. She smiled before saying " If you like please sit next to Jacob, Jacob raise your hand please."

I looked to find a very muscular man but instead of being in awe I walked over and sat at my desk. " Okay Class today you will work with your desk partner to make brainstorm ideas for a book." I smiled this should be easy. I loved reading, writing and drawing. " Hi i'am Jacob Black" the muscles said.

" Hi My names Christiana but please call me Chris" I got out my book and drawed  bubble and wrote inside it Brainstorm story ideas I drawed lines then got ready to get give an idea " So we could write about werewolves four of them a family get kicked out of there pack, become rouges, one day they crash the kids are the only ones that survived" he nodded which obviously meant continue on. " While they were running vampires came out and tried to attack them that day they got split the older brother led them away so his sister could run."

" She grows up to hate vampires then one day she find her brother again in the end they end up tearing all vampires to pieces" I noticed him smile when I talked about the vampires dying it was always them who won the girl. " Write that down" he said enthusiastically. Of course I wrote it down.

" I don't get why in the movies they always get the vampire to have the girl" I commented. He looked at me " Care to explain?" He asked while writing down his own story idea's. " See in all the movies about vampire, wolf and human love triangle's it's like all the time the vampire gets the girls heart and the wolfs just a rebound boy.

He smiled sadly at my words and we continued writing maybe he was a rebound boy. The bell rang and I started to walk out of a class but then I saw a girl with glassy eyes I never leave people alone when they look like crying. " Hey what's wrong?" She looks at me I nod my head for her to follow me.

" Hi my Names Christiana but call me Chris" she smiled then a tear leaked " please tell me what's wrong I hate seeing people cry" I begged. She nodded and wiped away a tear before saying " The school bitch slapped me across the face."

"Shit if I get a detention i'am dead, okay hang out with me she comes near you I'll knock her lights out." She looks frightened then smiles this was gonna be a great friendship " my name is Lillian."

" I like it, nut now we have lunch so let's go let's go!" I yell whisper while pulling her into the food court. " Where do we sit?" I ask when we had finished getting our meals she pointed to a table with one guy.

He looked sad and lonely I quickly learnt that his name was Quill Ateara. He had short curly black hair, Nice tan and chocolate brown eyes. " So Chris where did you come from?" Quill and Lillian asked at the exact same time. I smiled funny little buttons in my head. " You guys are cute couple, but to answer your question Texas Mam" I state while they blush furiously and stutter to try and say they're Not a couple.

The bell came in and saved me 20 minutes later because they were ready to pummel me. I ran through the halls dodging as many people I can. But then I ran into a wall or should I say a guy.

" Gosh i'am so sorry" I apologise but when we lock eyes it was like everyone disappeared, we were the only ones there. " No it is all my fault I wasn't looking where I was going." You know that feeling when you know it was your fault but they wanna take the blame happening right now. " If I wasn-" I tried saying but he cute off.

" You must be the new kid?" He stated but it sounded like a question I smiled slightly was I that noticeable " Yeah my Names Christina but call me Chris." He soon Had a smile on his face " My names Samuel but call me Sam." My smile widened but then I heard the sound of two angry teens.

" Run run Chris cause when we get you!" Quill and Lillian shouted again.
" They make it to easy, See you later Sam, Don't forget to invite me to your wedding Quill and Lilly" and with that I ran a particular boy on my mind Sam.