Chapter 4

You know those moments when you now you'd should have avoided something. Well I happened to run into the school bitch the next day in school.

I mean literally run into her. "Watch were your going" She growled while her posse agreed with her. Even hearing her made me angry. I gave her a little smirk "Sorry for that" I punched her straight in the face "Not sorry for that at all." With that I walked away.

"I cannot believe you weren't joking not about knocking her lights out!" Lilly exclaimed causing me to shush her as if we were in a library. "I on the other hand thought it was hot" Quill winked. Lily though froze she started whispering to us. "You know it looks like Sam wants to kill you and his gang looks insulted pretty much angry what did you do Quill?"

"Sam?" I ask, why would someone be scared of him. "Yeah Sam Uley, he's a Gang leader." I choked "Gang Leader?" She nodded before adding. "They all take steroids and as soon as they join they cut all ties with all there friends unless your with them or your a elder." Quills tone is sad as he says "I Suggest you stay away."

I turned to look Sam was shaking with anger and glaring in Quills direction. While the others at his table were looking at me it felt like they were asking if i was okay or If they needed to step in. Sam looked in my direction and I turned around. "I'll take that suggestion."

Sorry for short chapter.