Meeting

Blossom's POV:
I woke up in the morning and it was the first day of school. I love school! I just hope I don't get off on the wrong page..... I took a refreshing shower and I put on some clothes. I put on my glittering red shirt and some pink shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I met up with my sisters, Buttercup and Bubbles. "Aww I don't wanna go to school Professor!! It's so freaking boring!" said Buttercup. "I just hate it when the teacher talks! I literally drooled one time!" "Oh come on Buttercup cheer up! Maybe you'll make a friend or something at school." I said trying my best to cheer up Buttercup. "Yeah! School isn't that bad!" said Bubbles. "Hmph! Says the person who didn't pass Geometry last year!!" "Hey I tried ok!" "Come on guys! Let's just eat and go to school!" I said.

*AT SCHOOL*
I went to school with my sisters. To be honest, Buttercup was literally complaining about going to school all the way there! But she's my sister so I can't complain. We registered in the front office. Of course, we were all in the same homeroom. "Oh guys, I gotta go to the restroom I'll be right back! Bubbles take care of Buttercup! Ok?" I said as I started going to the restroom.
"What the heck? When did Bubbles start taking care of me?" said Buttercup. "Oh come on Buttercup! Let's just go to our homeroom. We'll meet Blossom there." said Bubbles.
I was walking to the restroom. I looked at the time. I was shocked to see that there was only ten more minutes left till class starts! I ran to the restroom as fast I could. And I accidentally ran into someone. He had orange hair like mine, a red cap, and swaggy clothes. "BRICK??!? What are you doing here?" I said shocked. "PINKIE??!?! What are you doing here?" Brick said. "I'm at school! Duh! Since when did you start going to school?" I said. " Uh...just now. Mojo wanted us to go to school. To learn." said Brick. "Well I gotta go to the restroom then to my homeroom so please excuse me." I said politely. "Oh yeah I forgot about your woman problems!" snickered Brick. "Hey!! Look, just shut up and go to your homeroom already!!" I said getting annoyed. Brick left to go to his homeroom. Finally he left! Now I needed to go to the restroom then to my homeroom.

BRICK'S POV

I can't believe I met Blossom! I haven't seen her in a while! I caught up with my brothers, Butch and Boomer. "Guys, you'll never believe who I just met!" I said. "Who, Ariana Grande?" snickered Butch. "No! I met Blossom!" " WHAT!??? We haven't met the Powerpuffs in a while!" " Yay! I get to meet Bubbles!" said Boomer. I don't know WHAT to do with Boomer anymore.

BLOSSOM'S POV (HOMEROOM)

I walked into homeroom and I saw Buttercup and Bubbles sitting next to each other. There was a spot for me in the middle of them. The teacher, Mrs.Brown, greeted me. "Hello Blossom!" "Hi Mrs. Brown! You're my teacher again?" "Yes I am!" "Yay" I said excitedly. Mrs.Brown is my favorite teacher! I sat in my desk and I told Buttercup and Bubbles the news on Brick. "Oh my gosh! You met Brick?" said Buttercup." Hey! Doesn't that mean that Butch and Boomer are here too?" asked Bubbles. "Oh no! Butch is here! He's gonna make fun of me and stuff! Noooo!" cried Buttercup. The three boys walk in. Brick, Butch, and Boomer. "NO! BUTCH IS IN OUR HOMEROOM!?!?" cried Buttercup loudly. "Aww did you miss me Buttercup?" said Butch. " No I did not!" said Buttercup blushing. Wow things are sure gonna be tough with the boys around...