Really Close

Blossom's Pov :

"Ugh! I still can't believe that the Rowdyruffs are in our school!!" complained Buttercup. "Guys, I know that the Rowdyruffs are in our school, but we need to be careful! They might cause trouble!" I said. "Yeah Buttercup! Blossom's right! They might destroy the town again!" said Bubbles. Then we heard a familiar voice. "Hey hags! You know we can hear you right?" shouted Butch across the homeroom. "Ok Butch! We get it! Mind your own freaking business!" shouted Buttercup. "Ok students, finish your papers, then we are going to lunch!" said Mrs.Brown. Everybody cheered "Yay!"

*AT LUNCH* (Brick's Pov)

Me and my brothers sat right next to the Powerpuff girls. "Nooo! Butch why do you have to sit here!?!?" said Buttercup. "Aww you wanted me to sit here Greenie?," teased Butch. "HEY I DID NOT WANT YOU TO SIT HERE!" angered Buttercup. "Hi Boomie!" smiled Bubbles at my brother. "Hi Bubbles!" smiled Boomer back. Me and the Powerpuffs "ooohed and ahhhed" at them both. "Oooooh are you guys in love?" teased Blossom. "Hey Blossom! We are not in love! We just said hi to each other!" said Bubbles blushing. "Then why are you two blushing REALLY HARD then?" I said. "Ok guys let's stop teasing and start eating!" laughed Buttercup. "Heheh I'm already done eating!" smiled Blossom. "Hey me too!" I said. "Hey guys I'm gonna go outside ok?" said Blossom. Blossom walked to the doors, then exited the door to go outside. "Shhh guys, I'm gonna follow Blossom!" I smirked. "Hey are you planning on stalking her!?!?" said Buttercup suspiciously. "Heck no! Why would I follow a hag?!?!" I said. "Ok I'm warning you! Don't hurt her!" said Buttercup. "Ok fine I won't hurt her." I said. Then I went to the doors to outside.

*OUTSIDE* (Brick's Pov)
I went outside and man was it hot and bright outside! I saw Blossom sitting on the benches. Her hair was sparkling in the light, her skin was gleaming. Ohh she's so...WAIT SHUT UP BRICK WHAT ARE YA THINKING ABOUT!?!? She's your rival not your girlfriend!! I went to sneak up on her. She didn't even see me. Also there was literally no one outside. It was just Blossom and me. So it was perfect to sneak up on her! I went behind the benches..then whispered in her ear and said "Hey Blossom!". She turned around scared. She turned around and our faces were really close. Her eyes were a light pink and her cheeks were red. Her arms were around my neck, like she was gonna kiss me.... She quickly turned around and said "Uh...Brick...what are you doing here?" she said still blushing. "I went to sneak up on you, but I kinda did it wrong....." I said. My face was getting warm..Was I blushing!?!? Blossom giggled. "Yeah you did it really wrong!" Blossom said while still giggling. Her teeth were white like a marshmallow..and her voice was really soft........BRICK STOP THINKING WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! I joined to sit her on the benches. "Hey Brick..." said Blossom softly. "Uhh...yeah?" I said. "Do you know why I like to come here?" "No..." "I like to come here because it's so relaxing and it smells like flowers here. It's also really beautiful here..." "Yeah like you....." WHY DID I SAY THAT!?!? "Hm...what'd you say?" "Uh....nothing!" I said. That was a close one..... I don't want to fall in love with Blossom! But she's making it really hard for me to not fall in love....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hai guys! ^_^ I hope you guys are enjoying my story! This is my favorite couple other than Aphmau and Garroth......plz comment and like my chapters! Also plz suggest stuff to do for my next chapter! Baizzz!