Chapter 26

August P.O.V

After I left Nadiah's house, I decided to keep my distance. I felt worse about what I just did with her. I'm going to tell Brii. Not just yet though. I went home and got in the shower. 15 minutes later I came out and brushed my teeth. I went into my closet and got out my black hoodie and blue jeans with my timbs. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed towards the hospital.

**

I walked into the hospital and went towards the lady at the desk.

"Sebria Ray," I stated but she was smirking and popping that gum.

"She's in room 845 but um.. is that your girlfriend ?" She asked twirling her hair and still popping that gum.

"Geah but ain stunn y'all hoes." I said before walking off. I got on the elevator and went up to her room. I walked in to see her sleeping. I scooted up a seat and sat down. I stared at her now scratched up face. I can't. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Brii," no answer. I took a deep breath. "I know yhu can hear me I just want yhu to know that I'm here for yhu. No matter what. Its all my faul-" before I could finish she whimpered something. "What ?" I asked. She tried to open her eyes but instead she squeezed my hand.

"Its not your fault August." She said in a raspy voice. I smiled.

"You awake." I kissed her cheek as she groaned in pain softly. "Sorry," I looked at her and smiled. "I thought I lost yhu." She looked back at me and looked down.

"Yeah," she nodded. I looked away.

"Look I'm-" I could hear her soft sniffles. I looked up and she was crying.

"Its gone," she softly cried.
"What ?"
"The baby's gone." I felt my heart drop. "After I was brought to the hospital and before I passed out I heard them say that its gone." I grabbed her hand and tried to calm her down.

"Its going to be okay don't worry,"
"Its all my fault," she said over me.

"No its not.. Its all my fault I should've been the man I am and accepted the fact that I got yhu pregnant and that I need to take responsibility." She looked up at me.
"Don't worry, it'll be okay. You probably weren't ready anyway." I gently hugged her. She slightly chuckled.

"You're right about that." She said as she played with my hand. I smiled and kissed her head.

"Brii," I pulled away.

"Yeah," she looked up at me.

"Let's make a promise," she nodded.

"Okay," she answered.

"Let's promise to tell each other everything." She nodded again.

"Let me start," she sat up.
"The first time I left with Nadiah, we went back to her place.. She started drinking and she wanted sex I told her no but then yhu know when yhu hit my spot, but anyways it went on.. She gave me head then I flipped us over and I kinda gave her head but it was interrupted when they called about yhu so I got up and left-" she put her finger in my face telling me to stop.

"How could yhu ?" She asked with teary eyes. I tried to grab her but she moved away.

"I felt bad though, I know I already put yhu in pain so I stopped.. Please believe me.. I can't lose yhu again." I said almost tearing up. She looked at me then at the door. She started backing away with fear in her eyes. I turned around and looked at the door to see the devil himself...

Who do yhu think it was ??

How was it ??

Do yhu think she will forgive him ??

Should she ?? Comment

Vote and Comment Please

-quanxoxoYass ❗☺