Chapter 32

Continued...

I waited for a response. She looked away.

"Aug yhu know why," I grabbed her chin and looked her in the eye.

"Nahh hell I don't," she pushed me away and punched me in my chest as she cried hard as hell.

"Yhu were there !! Yhu know what she did !! Yhu know what she said !! I only did it because I wanted her to feel the pain.. She really tested me and she got what she wanted. Don't try to play dumb-" she stopped and gasped.

"August, yhu-yhur taking up for her.. I thought yhu loved me.. I'm such a dumb ass for falling for that, I'm done I-I can't do it.. The lying.. The cheating.. I know yhu had that bitch next door in here before yhu came.. I can't do it.. I just can't," with that she walked away. Damn I fvcked up. I tried to grab her arm but she waved me off. I ran behind her as she went into the room and started packing. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy. As she was putting more stuff in the bag, I took a handful out the bag.

"Brii stop," I stopped her and tried to restrain her but she fought back.

"Brii stop !!" She stopped and looked at me with hair all in her face.

"Just please.. I love yhu.. I need yhu.. Yhu know I can't lose yhu," she calmed down and I moved the hair out of her face. "Just please don't go.. I know how much I put yhu through.. I'm just not ready to settle down.. But I promise I'll be there when yhu have my baby," I smiled and rubbed her stomach.  She slightly smiled.

"I love yhu Brii and nothing will change that.. I promise I'll change my damn self just so I can have and keep yhu mine. I love calling yhu my girl because yhu just perfect. Don't ever change. Don't leave." She let a tear roll down her cheek and I wiped it. I pulled her into my arms and right at that moment she broke down. I put her in the bed and took off her pants to leave her only in her tank top and panties. I stripped so that I was in my boxers and laid beside her. I pulled her close to my chest until she fell asleep. I didn't go to sleep because I couldn't. Damn. I can't believe I almost lost her. I need to become a real man. Right now, I need to worry about when she wake up is she staying or leaving.

**

Sebria P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and felt something heavy across my waist. I rolled over to see August asleep on my back as he made light snores. I slipped from under his grip then tip toed towards the bathroom. I stripped and got into the shower for about 35-45 minutes. I got out and did my hygiene then after I tied my robe around me and walked out. I seen that August was gone. I took out my pink VS bra and panties. I put it on then I heard the door being opened. I threw on my robe without tying it around me and I ran downstairs. I saw August come in with a bag. I sighed in relief as he smirked and eyed me up and down.

"Stop it August," he chuckled.

"What ? Yhu jus got a nigga feeling sum type of way with that pink on yo body," he walked closer.

"No August No-" before I could finish he put the bag down and ran towards me. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall and kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his pink lips. He carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed.

"August don't," he kissed on my breast and teased me. "Stop," he took my robe off. "I have somewhere to be no baby stop," he squeezed my ass and took my bra off. August licked on my breast then licked his way down to my Kat.

"Mmm baby," he slid my panties off and teased my Kat. That made me so wet. He pulled back and took off his shirt and pants. I smirked and pulled him in then kissed him.

**

After he ate me out and pound me from the front I turned over and arched my back as he pound me from the back.

"Ahh baby I-I'm coming," I said out of breath.

"Hold it ma" I said pounding me harder hitting my spot.

"I c-cant,"
"Cum for me baby,"

After I came he came after me. We laid down and talked. I got up then..

Vote and Comment.

-quanxoxo