Chapter 37

Sebria P.O.V
5 Months Later

To catch yhu all up, me and August have created a really close bond. No, we're not together we're just friends. He has a girlfriend. I am kind of jealous ... Shit I am jealous. He's mine .. Df. Anyways I'm at home watching a movie in my bed. Then in the good part of the movie, my phone rings.

- yes August ?
Auggie❤: what yhu doing ma ?
-nothing watching No Good Deed yhu ?
Auggie❤: oh can i come through ?
- actually I just want to be alone
Auggie❤: pleasee
- *sighs* fine the door unlocked
Auggie❤: ight love yhu Brii
- mhm

*Hangs up*

I got up and let me tell yhu .. My stomach big asf. I'm 8 months pregnant and it feels like I'm going to pop. Since me and August aren't together, things are way harder such as: taking a shower, picking something off the floor, sitting up and getting back up, walking downstairs. Its hard and I miss him. I just wonder why he didn't want to stay home with his new girlfriend. He spends more time with me than her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door close.

"I'm upstairs yhu know," I giggled. He walked in and ran over to me. He tried to hug me but my belly was in the way. I smiled and looked into his eyes. Out of nowhere he kissed me.

"August what are yhu doin-" he cut me off.

"Shhhh I have something to say," I gave him the look to continue.

"Brii, I know I've put yhu through hell and back .. I'm sorry for everything, every night I think of yhu. I can't move on. I love yhu Brii. When I died in that hospital that day .. I realized .. What I've done .. I couldn't leave yhu .. Not like that .. The only way I would leave is if yhu were leaving with me by my side .. Love don't change, so I want to ask yhu," he got down on one knee. I was tearing up that I could barely see. He pulled out a little red box and looked into my eyes.

"So I want to ask yhu Sebria Armoni Ray, would yhu do the honors of being my beautiful wife ?" I covered my mouth with both my hands as I let the tears fall. I slowly nodded.

"Yes .. Yes I'll be your wife August," a wide smile came across his face. He slid the ring onto my ring finger and picked me up. Somehow. He kissed me .. It wasnt just any kiss .. It was a very passionate one. He put me down and I started pouting.

"What's wrong ?" He chuckled.

"I'm short again," he smiled and picked me up.

**

August P.O.V

Brii just made me the happiest and luckiest man. All day, we just laid in bed and watched movies. We laughed and talked and the whole time .. I just looked at that smile that made me fall in love. I can't wait til she has my baby.

"August," she looked down and rubbed her tummy.

"Yeah," she grabbed my hand and gently placed it on her tummy. The baby instantly started to kick.

"Hey daddy's girl, I know yhu can't wait to come out cause yo fat momma just .. Yeah I know-" Brii playfully slapped my arm. I chuckled. "I just want yhu to know that .. When yhu come out .. I'm going to try my best to be the best for yhu .. I'll give yhu anything that yhu want .. I'll be there for yhu .. I love yhu," I kissed her tummy. I looked up at Brii and she was smiling.

"Oh yeah," she sat up and tried to get comfortable. "We have to think of baby names." I smiled and nodded.

"I want her first name to be your middle name," I say. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay how about .. Armoni Nichole Alsina," she said. I smiled and kissed her lips.

"Anything you'd like." She smiled and kissed me back.

"Oh .. August what about your girlfriend ?" She said with a worried expression.

"Brii .. I broke up with her two days ago .. I just didn't see anything between us." She smiled and laid her head on my chest. Soon we just started talking about random stuff and soon fell asleep.

Sorry for the boring chapter .

Vote and Comment

-Quanxoxo