I WANT TO BE A MODEL: CHAPTER 10

Hey guys! that is just a picture of the add that Izabella and her friend see.

I was in a huge mall with Abby, which she found out about since she loves shopping and stuff like that. "Izy!" Abby shrieked. "Look over there. Isn't that Daniel?" She asked pointing to a very big poster of Daniel that was hanging below the railing on the floor that we were on, but across from where we were. WAIT WHAT! "O.M.G." How was this possible. He was a business man, not a model. OMG! "Let's go Abby." I sighed.

*****

I was at home in my Under garments and Daniel was not home yet. "Well, he doesn't have to tell you everything right?" I said to muself looking into the mirror in the bathroom. I heard the front door shut. Thinking Daniel was here i went outside of the bathroom to get my robe. But before i could get it Daniel barged in. "Oh. Sorry." He said. "No it's okay." I said wearing my robe. "Aren't you uncomfortable walking around the house wearing that?" He asked confused. "No. It was actually my dream to be a model for undergarments." He looked a little surprised. "Oh, speaking about what you want to be, why don't i gat you into some university?And i can also help with you being a model. I am a mo-" I cut him off knowing what he was going to say. "I know you are a model. I saw a poster of you today at the mall. It was huge." I said using my hands for exaggeration. "Oh."

"Well are you actually going to get me into some modeling company?" I asked him.

A/N:

Hey guys! I hop you enjoyed the chapter. Also don't forget to

*VOTE*COMMENT*FAN*LIKE

This chapter for another one!