Part three for walking out of my life

Okay, so I forgot to say, but the last 2 chapters before this one were connected to this one. So this is art 3.

"Forgive before you sleep."

                    -Anonymous 

THIRD PERSON POV

Isabella woke up to the noise of banging on her door, and muffled screaming. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up. 

'What is going on? Who would be banging on the door like that?'

She thought before getting up and grabbing a robe. She opened the door to see Damien with worried eyes. "What the hell?!"

"There is no time for explaining. Please! They're here! We need to get out! You need to go!" Isabella was confused. 

"What? Who's here? Where do I have to go? What's going on Damien?" She asked worried. 

"Just rust me on this one, okay?" He asked while packing two back pack's for both of their things. Once he was done, he reached out to her with his hand. She looked at his hand and then his face. 

"No...I won't come with you. I can't trust you. I don't want to be with you..." She said crossing her arms. 

"Isabella! You need to listen to me right now, cause if you want to stay here and die....Look...What I said last night....I...I didn't mean it. I meant that before you, I thought that all you needed in your life was woman, money, a shelter, and food.....But after you...I realized that I was very wrong. So...I need you to come with me and trust me, because I fucking love you and Daniel used you. If he catches you- I need to protect you. Now, do you trust me?" He said reaching a hand out to her once more. 

Tears filled her eyes. "Sorry...I'm so sorry!" She threw her arms around his torso and hugged him tightly, inhaling his scent that she missed at night. He wrapped his arms around her as well. "I love you too." She said into his chest.

After a moment he let go of her, but still kept his hands around her. "Its okay. I would never be mad at you." 

(HA! YAH SURE!)

"We need to go now though. Okay. I need you to listen to me very closely. You need to stick to me. You can't leave my side. No matter what. If I tell you to go ahead, you will without questioning. If we get stuck and guns are firing, you go behind me. Understood? Good." Then Damien took Isabella's hand and walked to the window. He looked out the window after opening it. There was nobody on that part of the house. They would escape, by getting to the woods, once in there, nobody would catch them. He, without telling Isabella. jumped out the window, and landed on his feet and hands. Isabella looked down at him with horror. It was at least 17 feet drop. 

He waved at her to do the same.

"I'll catch you! Hurry up! I always will!" 

She looked back, and then at Damien. She sat on the window sill with her feet hanging off. 

"Please don't let me fall." She muttered and jumped off. 

thinking she would fall, she let out a scream.

"Gotcha." Damien whispered in her ear.

Her closed eyes fluttered open. 

He put hr down and they started to run into the forest behind Damien's house.

There was a loud gunshot when they stopped...Turning around they spotted Avery and Jessica.

Avery had been shot on her shoulder blade, and Jessica hovered above her, crying.

1 down, 6 more to go. 

Damien began to pick up his pace, and grabbed Isabella's arm so she would follow. Once they were inside of the woods, Damien changed his direction. 

"Where are we going?"

"I have a cottage up in the northern region. It is only about a 2 days away. We have a car waiting for us, and it is about 2 hours away from here." Damien explained, still running. 

**********

about an hour and a half later, Isabella had grown tired of running and wished to stop, but tripped over a rock, twisting her ankle, and stepping onto the rock.

"OW!"

"Oh my- fuck!" Damien looked behind himself and saw Isabella holding her foot and wincing.

"What happened?" Damien asked picking up the foot and checking it.

"I twisted it and stepped onto a rock..." Isabella's voice cracked.

"Oh baby..."

"I cant move it....I'm tired..."

"I guess I have no choice but to carry you." He sighed. He lifted her into his arms, like she weighed less then a feather. Isabella wrapped her arms around Damien's neck and leaned her head against his chest.

Damien ran with Isabella in his arms, effortlessly. Damien looked down at Isabella's sleeping form. He smiled and kissed her forehead. 

There was a gun shot and He looked around. Isabella had woken up afraid in his arms.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. Just try to stay quiet. Stay here." He said and put her behind a giant tree twice her size.

"But...what about you?"

"Don't worry about me. I'll be okay." 

"No! Don't go!"

"Babe, don't be afraid, I-"

"COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER THE FUCK YOU ARE DAMIEN!!!!! ALSO, BRING MY FIANCE TO!!!! I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!!"

Isabella stared at Damien horrified. "Oh my god! What'll happen now!" He whispered.

"Shhhhh....Babe.....Don't worry." He said.... and that was the last word he said to her.......

********************************

Okay....I'm fucking sorry for being a hoe.....I know I am so don't have to lie.....Lmao....

Anyways, um.....You might not want to but........Vomment and share!!!!!! 

BYEEE!! LOVE YALLLL!!!!!!

 😚😘😚😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😘😘😘😁😁😁😊😊😊😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😅😅😅😅😄😄😄😄😜