Chapter 4 (Part 1)

A/N: I know excuses will just be ignored, but I have been having a rough year so far. The last 2 weeks had been so rough, but then this week, things kind of sobered up. I have decided to do my job, because I am happy, and update. I'll do a little story time in the authors note after this one. It will be in this part. So here you go. Without any farther a do, lets get into it.

Sitting at the dinner, I carefully ate my food, because I could sense something really weird going on between my parents and Daniel's parents.

Daniel and I seemed to instantly click. I think we might become friends, because honestly, why would some hottie, want to date, ME?

I'm just a simple looking girl. With nice brains that is....

"This all is very delicious Mrs. Queen." Daniel complimented me mom, even though half of this stuff was either bought, or made by me.Queen was my step dad's last name.Did I mention my skill in cooking? Well I am now aren't I? GESES!I can make very delicious food. My favourite thing to cook is desserts.

When every was done eating, my mom told me to get the dessert. I had made cheese and caramel cake with a little bit of chocolate.

"Isabella made it!" My mom said as I brought it. My smile faltered a little bit. What is wrong with her?

"Oh! She can cook? That is very good! That means, whoever she marries will be a happy man. After all, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Mrs. Winters giggled. She, for some reason looked at Daniel when she said that.....

This is so cringe worthy to even describe. Its embarrassing. I get what she's trying to do, I'm not stupid.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After the guest leave, I clean and do the dishes. Once I'd done that, I was so tired, I went straight to the bathroom to get changed. I wash my face and brush my teeth. As I tie up my hair, I hear my phone ding with a new message. I pick it up from my nightstand, and read the text.

Unknown:

I can't believe you are doing this. You are to never talk to that an, ever again

I stare at my phone with wide eyes. How did this person know all of this? What the heck diggidy dog was going on?

I reply with the following.

Isabella:

Who the heck diggidy dog are you? Why are u sending me these creepy af texts?

Unknown:

Look outside your closed curtains. ;)

The person, he or she, replied.

I took unsteady steps to my window. I pulled them back and what I saw next was....-

Damien was standing at the window, which was across mine. It had about an arm length of space. My eyes were probably the size of saucers.

"What are you doing in my neighbors house?!" I shriek at him. He smirked.

"Darling I live here. I'm your neighbor." He smiled at me. His smile was breathtaking like always. I sighed.

"I honestly thought someone was going to murder me! You shouldn't have scared me like that! That's not nice!" I put a hand to my chest, to calm down.

"So you would rather me then someone else sending you creepy texts?" He raised his eyebrows, smirking.

I stuttered, trying to get some words out of me.

"Well, I would rather you text me like that, then someone who is an actual stalker!" I laughed nervously.

"Are you busy?"

"Nooooo......." I trailed off.

"Would you mind coming with me? I would like to show you something..." He scratched the back of his neck NERVOUSLY. Wow, Damien L'amato was nervous for the first time....He looked adorable when he was nervous though.

I giggled, and his mouth quirked up into a smile.

"You have a beautiful smile." His gaze intensified.

"Th-thank you. Um....Isn't a bit late for us to go out?"

"It's actually very late for us to go out, but we can only go there at night." He laughed again, nervously.

"You're so cute when you're nervous! I could squish your cheeks right now!" I gushed.

"You're wounding my ego here bella. A man would like to be called hot and not cute." He put a hand to his chest like he was actually hurt.

"Well you're both. And.... let's go I guess. I take up any opportunity of getting out of this place." I smiled looking down. It was true. I didn't like this house one bit. It wasn't because it was small or anything, but because of my step dad and mom.

"So you think I'm hot aye?" He wiggled his perfect eyebrows at me, while getting onto the window sill.

Suddenly, he jumped off. I almost screamed, but covered my mouth.

"What the heck?!" I whisper yelled.

"You could have died!" I shrieked. He smiled up at me from below.

"Well I didn't. I am a professional. Now stop wasting time, and jump."

I glared at him. "You think I would jump! Are you trying to kill me?" I whisper yelled again. I heard some movement outside my door and I went silent.

I put a hand up so Damien wouldn't talk. When I didn't hear anything I go onto the sill.

"What if I die?"

"I am going to catch you stupid!"

"What if I'm too heavy for you? What if you drop me?" I challenge him.

"You aren't too heavy okay! I wouldn't ever let you fall! Now come!" I bit my lip in thought. His words touched my heart. He wouldn't let me fall.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Ready?" Before he could answer, I was already falling.

I think I'm in heaven now..........

"Bella? You're okay. Open your eyes babe." I heard someone's raspy voice. I felt strong and warm arms around my waist and legs.

I peeked an eye open. I looked up to bright blue eyes intensely staring into mine. 

A/N:

Okay so 3 weeks ago, I went out, and something unacceptable happened, and I just couldn't get over it. It gave me the bad kind of chills every time I though of it. I was going to do something similar in the book, but it just hurt. It reminded me of what happened to ME. So I am deciding not to do it. But that won't mean that I won't update. I am finally back to normal, because it got sorted out, and it doesn't feel too bad now. I am actually having a very good week! Hope you enjoyed, and will understand. I truly am sorry. I love you guys, and hope to update again today. It won't be as long, but still something. BYE LOVELIES!!!!!