Chapter 4 The Day After

I wrote a new story it's called 'Fresh Start' and I would really love it if you guys could check it out, vote and comment. It's on my profile :) Thanks 

----

"Oh God mum, get out." My mothers face fell "honey I'm engaged aren't you exited?" "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I lost my nerve and raised my voice causing her to flinch; she silently got up and left. I leapt up from my bed got dressed in a black T-shirt and jeans and headed straight for Bradley's hotel. Walking into the lift of the hotel I press the button for Bradley's floor and waited. A minute has never seemed longer, finally the gold plated doors dinged open and I step out looking for Brad's door. I bang hard against the door with my fist and hear him shuffling around inside, the door creaks open and as soon as it does I push him back inside; closing the door with my foot I crash my lips against his. A little surprised he pulls away "woah! What was that for?" Sighing I reply "I just need you right now, it's a long story." After seeing the understanding on his face I press our lips back together and this time he kisses back with passion. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him tighter against me, I feel his teeth slightly pull on my button lip as he growls into my mouth. He runs his hands up the inside of my shirt and pulls it over my head, leaving me in my bra. "God you always look so sexy!" "Less talk, more sex" pulling off his shirt I push him towards the bed. As he falls back he pulls me down with him. Straddling him I lean down and run my tongue down the side of his neck stopping at his sharp collarbones to nibble and suck. Grabbing my hips he groans out loud. 

The headboard slams against the wall over and over and moans fill the room. I hold on to Bradley's shoulders as he continues to pound himself into me. "Babe...baby please don't stop!" I gasp out as my back arches off the bed and our chests press together. Bradley lifts my leg and rests it on his shoulder as he pulls out causing me to groan disapprovingly, bending down he buries his head between my legs making me cry out loudly. Pulling on his jet black hair I grind myself against his face "I'm gonna cum!" Arching my back and screaming from the top of my lungs I let go. The tightly coiled band snaps and causes my release, holding my hips down Bradley continues to eat at me until I'm shaking with overstimulation. Lifting his head up he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and positions himself back on top of me. "Don't you fucking think that I'm done with you." I just lie there spent; my chest rapidly rising and falling. Flipping us over so I'm on top he sits up so I'm sitting on his lap, we spent most of the night in bed doing the dirtiest of things; continuing until our bodies were dripping with sweat and both of our needs were fulfilled. Then we finally crashed back in bed and drifted off to a deep sleep, still wrapped up in each other. 

Bradley's POV

A loud crash made me jump up in bed and look around. Looking next to me I noticed that the space where Jessica was last night was empty, and then I heard it again the loud noise coming from the on suite bathroom. Rushing out of bed and not bothering to put anything on except for a pair of boxers I head towards the bathroom and peer inside. I see Jess crouched on the floor with her head resting on her knees and her arms wrapped around herself, I notice the slight shaking of her shoulders telling me that she's crying. Stepping inside I get on my knees in front of her and softly place my hand on her right shoulder. She looks up at me with red and swollen eyes, sniffing she wipes her tears on my shirt that's hanging loosely off her slim frame. I wrap my arms around her trying to comfort her and stop her from crying; looking around I see what caused all the noise. She must have thrown nearly everything in here on the floor, bottles of shampoo and other toiletries were laid out on the tiles. "She's getting married" it was so quiet I almost didn't hear her, "what?" Lifting her head up from my lap she looks at me and repeats herself "my bitch of a mother is getting married to some random guy." "Honey I'm so sorry" getting up from next to me she silently walks out of the bathroom, I follow her and find her putting on her clothes and getting ready to leave. "Where are you going?" "Home I guess I'm gonna have to face her anyway, why not get it over with?" "Why don't you stay here for a bit?" "What?" "Stay here! With me, I'm still gonna be here for a few more days so you can stay here it's fine." "Well..I need clothes so I have to go home" "babe I'll get it! It's cool." She smiles at me and says "thank you" but her smile quickly fades. "But what if you bump into my mum?" "I'll take care of it, don't worry okay! I'll be back in a bit stay here." 

Sneaking into Jess's house I head straight to her bedroom to pick up a few extra clothes. I was too busy looking at what wasn't behind me that I bumped into something in front of me. Turning around I saw who it was "shit!" "Excuse me! You'll mind your language in front of a lady." Jessica's mother crossed her arms across her chest and looked at me with venom in her eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" Walking past her and into Jessica's room I start to stuff my bag with some of her clothes "I'm speaking to you! And why the hell are you taking Jessica's clothes." "Well miss Morra Jessica doesn't wanna see you right now so she's with me" "what the hell?! You don't have the right to take my daughter away from me!" I carry on stuffing my bag "I didn't take her away from you, she came to me last night after she found out about your little engagement and I being the gentleman that I am helped my girlfriend get rid of a little steam by fucking her senseless!" That did it, she freaked out "GIRLFRIEND? DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" "Well she didn't seem to mind me touching her, why should you?" As soon as I said that I felt a sharp sting on my cheek, after a while I registered the fact that she slapped me. Not bothering to stand there any longer I began to make my way out of her room and towards the front door. "Don't you dare walk away from me Bradley! Where's my daughter?"

----

Around a week later I was sitting outside a cafe with Stephen next to me. "You know my mums getting married, to a guy I've never seen." His eyebrows rise "What since when?" "She got engaged last week, apparently sees been with him for two years!" "That's weird, my dads getting married too" "what? What's your dads name?" "David why?" Says Stephen sounding more then a little confused. "Oh my God! No fucking way! David Roberts?" "Yeah...what are you getting a-" "Oh crap, Stephen! I think my mum's marring your dad!"