Chapter 7 Aftermath

I was thinking about changing my cover, so if any of you lot make covers make me some please and if I pick yours I'll follow you and if you have a story I'll recommend it :)

I wrote a new story it's called 'Fresh Start' and I would really love it if you guys could check it out, vote and comment. It's on my profile :) Thanks

I'm so sorry it took such a long time to update but I've been so busy, with college and stuff. And I need comments people! Need to know what you think!!! Go on comment don't be shy, I don't bite...hard!

--------

I woke up the next morning slightly confused and with a raging headache, looking to my side I notice Stephen lying there motionless. What happened last night finally hits me, "oh my God!" I whisper to myself, what the hell did I do? Slowly getting out of bed I pull on a big black hoodie and some skinny jeans and run out before Stephen wakes up. Luckily the house is empty so I can sneak out without any questions being asked. Walking down the street I reflect on what I just did, he's my stepbrother what the hell did I do? I should have stopped him, this is all my fault; I can't live with this. "Bradley!" Oh my God I cheated on Bradley! I cup my hands around my mouth as the image of Brad comes to mind. I cheated on my boyfriend, running into an alley I lean against the wall and force myself to take deep breaths to calm myself down. Sliding down onto the floor I bury my head into my arms and inhale, my hoodie smells familiar. Looking at it properly I realize it's Brad's, the guilt hits me full force and I burst into tears.

Stephen's POV

I woke up in a daze, not really sure where I was. Looking around I realized I was in Jessica's room alone; she must have left. Getting up I grab my phone and dial her number, I must have rang three times with no answer. I'll just speak to her when she gets back. Literally the whole day went by without me hearing a word from her, I was starting to get worried; was she avoiding me? It was around 11pm when I heard the rustling of keys and saw her dragging herself through the door. I got up from the couch ready to speak to her and she just walked past me like I wasn't even there. "Jess! I need to speak to you." I shouted but she didn't even bother turning around, she went to her room and slammed the door closed causing the doorframe to shake. A week past with Jess avoiding me every chance she got, she doesn't even look at me anymore. But today I decided this was it, we couldn't avoid each other forever. I waited for her to get out of the bathroom then I grabbed her and pulled her into my room. She struggled and said "hey! What the fuck?!" Closing the door I look at her "I need to speak to you." She looks down and quietly says "I have nothing to say to you." "Jess! We can't avoid this conversation forever." "What do you want me to say? We fucked! That's it, there's nothing to talk about. We were drunk and it was a mistake, a huge mistake." I was shocked I didn't expect her to say that, "it was a mistake?" Huffing she says "of course it was, why else with I sleep with you? Number one I love Bradley and number two you're my brother!" "Step!" "It doesn't matter you're still my brother, we're related. It's wrong to even consider it!" Walking up to her I hold her by her arms and say "you can't tell me you didn't feel anything! That night. That one night with you was incredible, I haven't been able to get you off my mind since I saw you Skyping Bradley." My eyes go wide when I realise what I just said, "you saw me? You saw what I did?" I just stand there silently not knowing what to say. "You sick fuck!" She raises her hand and smacks me hard on the face, causing my head to turn to the side. Fuck that hurt like a son of a bitch! She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and spun her around pressing my lips to hers. She struggled and pulled away, looking angrily at me she grabs my shirt and pulls me towards her, kissing me. I was shocked but then I kissed her back just as hard. I moved my lips from hers to her neck sucking and biting, my hands slipped from her waist to inside her jeans. I brushed my fingertips over her clit and she shuddered pulling my hair. I was about to take off her trousers when she pushed me away. "What are we doing?" She put a hand over her mouth as her body shook and she cried. She turned on her heel and walked straight out the door. My fists clenched in anger and I hit my fist against the nearest wall and screamed out my anger.