Chapter 9 My First

This chapter is mostly a flashback of Bradley and Jessica; it explains how they met and some other stuff. Daniel was Jessica's boyfriend when she was 16.

I was feeling generous so I wrote another chapter. Although it's short it makes up for it. Remember guys quality not quantity!

The previous chapter was more about hinting that they have a past and showing that they mean more to each other than I'm letting on and this chapter kind of just explains why they care for each other so much.

I wrote a new story it's called 'Fresh Start' and I would really love it if you guys could check it out, vote and comment. It's on my profile :) Thanks 

--------

I walked into the small and dark club. Looking for that one person that I knew would be hunched over a bottle, or trying to get into a random girls pants. As soon as I walked in I spotted him, he had a vodka bottle in his hand and was continuously taking a swig. I went up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder; his head snapped around and he looked at me square in the eyes. "Jess! You're here, come have a drink wi- with...erm. Me!" He couldn't even get out a simple sentence, he was such a wreck. "You know I can't, I'm not old enough! Come on let me get you home." As I dragged him up he looked at my face and frowned "why are you crying?" "What are you talking about? I'm not crying." "I can tell...when you lie" he mumbled against my neck as I continued to drag him to his house.

I pushed myself through the door and headed for the bedroom. Throwing him on the bed I collapse next to him. I looked over to where he was, eyes closed and breathing heavily. He was so wasted I bet he wouldn't even know where he was if I asked. I thought back to the day we met, my mum had booked him to take pictures at some event of hers; we ended up talking cause he was the closest to anyone my age there. And I pretty much haven't left his side since. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me for a while "tell me why you're crying" "it's stupid." "Tell me" his large hand rested on my face. "Daniel broke up with me, he said that I wasn't good enough." I put on a little smile to make myself feel better, but it didn't work. "It's okay come here." He pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly, I told myself I wouldn't bother crying for him anymore; I was done. But I did. Brad wiped away my tears with the sleeve of his top and told me to smile that he wasn't worth my tears if he thought I wasn't good enough for him. He lifted my chin up and smiled at me "it'll be okay, I got you." He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes for a few seconds but it felt longer and then he did something I thought he would never do. He kissed me, it was slow and sweet and I cherished every single second of it. He rolled on top of me and broke the kiss, he waited for me to give him a sign for him to stop and when I didn't he carried on kissing me. "Brad I've never done this before" I said nervously. "I know, it's okay just tell me if it hurts too much." He slowly took off my top, along with the rest of our clothes. I was nervous, scared and confused but I trusted him completely. When he placed both arms on the sides of my head I noticed the faint scars going up his forearms. I softly brushed my fingers along them and kissed them, letting him know it was okay.

He slowly entered me and I gasped grabbing on to his shortly cropped hair, he began to move slowly and I shut my eyes in pain, I felt him break through my barrier. He kissed my closed eyelids as he continued moving inside me, after a while I slowly felt the pain fade and be replaced by something else. My gasps of pain turned into moans and I begged him to go faster. I was on the verge of exploding when I felt his hands wrap around my throat and squeeze slightly. He moved his free hand down to my clit and gave it a few flicks with his thumb. I shook in his arms as I came; he followed soon after. He let go of my throat and rolled off me. "That was amazing, but never strangle me again. He smiled and placed a hand on my rising and falling chest, slowly rubbing my throat in small circles as if he was silently apologizing for it.

I thought from then on that we'd be together that he'd always be there for me but he wasn't. Literally three months later he packed his bags and left for LA, desperate to pursue his career as a photographer. I looked at him with tears running down my face "you told me you'd stay, you fucking lied!" "I'm not leaving, I'll keep in contact I promise and I'll come back when I get settled in." he walked over to me and kissed me hard, "I'll come back!" I didn't see or speak to him for nearly a year after that. When I turned 17 he popped back into my life and that's when the friends with benefits thing started. I didn't trust him enough to be with him completely at first but I couldn't live without him so I agreed on the just sex rule. But now I'm completely and utterly in love with him just like I was before, the only problem is that he's not only guy I want anymore.

----

Who should she be with Stephen or Bradley? 

She has a lot of memories with Brad and he holds a special place in her heart but Stephen's just the guy she wants but can't have. So which one? 

Vote and comment.