Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(I am not sure of the model's name, google search gave me the name Conor McLaughlin but this is who I envision as Aaron.)

Stuart stood in the shadows of the closed storefronts across the street from The Skull Masters Motorcycle Club's main hangout wondering for the hundredth time, how did he let his brother talk him into doing these stupid truth or dare challenges? One single question two nights ago after imbibing in too much alcohol placed him in his current predicament. Why, oh why hadn't he just chosen truth instead of puffing out his slender chest like he was a man of the world, and blurted out the word, "dare," amongst his group of drunken friends?

At the time he'd been more concerned about his evil older brother embarrassing the life out of him by making him tell some horrendous fact about himself. When it came to ego bashing details about himself, Aaron, the sibling born just three years before him had all kinds of sordid ammunition to regale their peers with. Oh, the joys of being the youngest and the weakest sibling to a group of damn near perfect brothers.

Stuart was the baby of the McKillian clan. His mother, Margaret, and his father, Patrick, got married in the old country, as they liked to call the majestic Isles of Scotland. They migrated to United States, Rhode Island to be exact. His father worked construction until he earned enough money to open his own business and today that company was one of the most sought after construction and building contractors in the city and surrounding metropolitan areas.

Of course, it was also the legal front for the Skulls' darker activities. How Patrick McKillian became the President of a notorious motorcycle club? God only knows the true details behind that story. His tough as nails father and his sweet Catholic mama had managed to produce four sturdy, rambunctious boys before Stuart came along as the runt of the bunch.

He was what his parents called an, "unexpected surprise." Three years after Aaron was born, a difficult pregnancy at best, Stuart entered the world almost three months before he was due to make his appearance. A sickly premature little thing barely weighing two pounds. Stuart had spent the first three months of his life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Mercy General Hospital.

The medical staff hadn't expected for him to survive beyond a few weeks. They hadn't planned on the stubborn fortitude of the good old Scottish determination, or his parent's sheer will to overcome any adversary, even death. That staunch determination combined with the strength and power of Margaret McKillian's prayers for her baby's survival achieved his miraculous recovery. He had not only thrived, but the little scrapper that he was, he beaten his grim prognosis and excelled beyond anyone's belief. He may be small in stature, Stuart was as healthy as a horse.

He was a fighter through and through, but that didn't stop his parents from coddling him, or his oldest brothers from being overprotective of him. Stuart can recall each and every time his ginger features lit up almost as bright as his carrot top curls with embarrassment whenever he was in school and some unsuspecting jock bullied him.

The bullies would find themselves at the unforgiving mercy of Patrick Junior and Darren. The oldest boys of the McKillian brood. Even in their late teens. They were two big ass brutes, wide as they were tall and with ripped physiques. Their muscles had muscles and they used their sheer strength to viciously protect Stuart. Even when he'd wanted to fight his own battles for himself.

The outcome was never pretty. It was even worse if Patrick Senior got involved, or one of his enforcers. Stuart had witnessed the other student's entire family up a move away after his father or his loyal messengers had a, "word," with them. By his senior year of high school, no one so much as looked in his direction as he walked the halls. The bolder slutty girls who used to try to get his attention with the intent of getting close to his handsome brothers even gave up the chase when he showed them no interest whatsoever. Forget about the guys, they wanted to keep their balls intact, so they avoided him at all costs as well.