Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Fitness model, Reid Worthington as my idea of who Patrick Jr. Looks like.)

With half frozen fingers Stuart pushed his key into the lock and turned it. He opened the front door and quickly disabled the alarm protecting his family's home and stepped into the darkened foyer and he was finally able to breathe out a sigh of relief. It wasn't too late in the evening, and by the silence and lack of lights in the house, his parents haven't returned from their date night as of yet. Maybe his luck will hold out and he'd be locked away and hopefully fast asleep before his brothers returned from leather night at the club. Stuart was in full avoidance mode. He quietly closed and locked the front door just in case someone was home and tiptoed his way over to the spiral staircase and made his way upstairs to the sanctuary of his bedroom.

He was bone tired and conflicted as hell, it had taken all he had not to put his hand in Reaper's big paw and let the man carry him off into the night to do whatever he wanted to do to his body, mind, and soul. He'd been practically salivating for the sinful delights those dark eyes had promised it. The level of desperate need that overtook his senses had scared him. All he'd wanted to do was submit to the big man, to kneel at his feet, and beg for his attention. To unload all the burdens of his uncharted desires and just be swept away in the sinfully erotic heat that had burned bright in the man's gaze. The decadent sin that big, muscular body Stuart had no doubt Reaper could deliver in toe curling, sheet shredding spades.

Stuart sighed yet again and shrugged out of his heavy outer jacket as he walked down the hall towards his bedroom and he used his foot to kick his room door open. He threw the coat on the nearest chair and reached over and flipped the light switch on the wall. The room was flooded with light and a shocked screech leaked past his lips as he spied Patrick's big frame casually leaning on one of the huge pillars of his four poster bed. Stuart took one look at the brooding countenance on his brother's face. Every nerve ending in his body went on high alert and tingled with the flight or fight response. It chose flight as Stuart suddenly spun on his heel and took off down the hall towards the stairs.

He took them two at a time and his heart pounded on his chest as he heard Patty's heavy tread stomping down the stairs behind him.

"Oh no, baby boy. We are going discuss your little adventure into the wild side tonight." The deep voice boomed behind him adding speed to his much shorter legs.

Stuart just managed to clear the bottom step when the front door opened and his mother stepped into the foyer and he skidded to an inelegant stop in front of her.

"Oh my word. Why are you running like the hounds of hell are after you?" She flustered as Stuart scurried behind her for protection. He didn't even care that he bumped his father's big body to the side who had entered the house right behind her.

"Maybe because he is." Their father chuckled as he spied his oldest coming down the stairs. What's going on here Junior?" Patrick Senior asked his eldest as he stepped off the last step onto the gleaming wood floor with a knowing smirk on his face as he closed the door and removed his coat.

"Patrick Sullivan McKillian are you being mean to your little brother?" Their mother asked with a bite of warning to her voice. "Thank you, dear." She continued as handed her coat to their father's outstretched hand before turning to glare at her eldest.

"No Ma..."

"Yes Mummy..." 

Both Stuart and Patrick replied at the same time and Stuart stuck his tongue out at his older sibling from behind the safety of his mother's back.