Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Stuart Mini Cooper Coupe)

Stuart's mind slowly rebooted itself even though his body was still firmly pressed against the sinfully, sexy badass biker currently leaning over him. The man had made good on his promise and Stuart realized that he had two options in this situation. The first option was to submit and let the big biker continue to befuddle his brain with nothing but his appearance and a devilish smile, or he could do a little dazzling of his own. Make the Dominant work for it. Option one held no appeal for Stuart, as much as he liked surprises. He didn't like feeling out of his depth, and Reaper for some reason liked to throw him off balance at his every given opportunity.

His second option was becoming more and more enticing as he thought about it. He was a Mckillian after all, and his family were leaders, not followers. It was time to take this sexy mountain of a man for the ride of his life. If Reaper truly wanted him, then he was going to have to do a lot better than popping up out of the blue. It was time to give his father's sergeant a taste of his own medicine.

Stuart took a deep breath to center himself. He was fully aware of the warm tingles shivering over the surface anywhere his skin touched the man hovering above him with a sexy expectant smirk curving Reaper's kissable lips. A devious smile crossed Stuart's face as he locked his determined gaze and immedaitely getting caught up in the swirling black depths Reaper's eyes. He suddenly shifted and wrapped his slender legs around the man's waist. Stuart climbed the big bastard like a tree and threw his arms around Reaper's neck and dove in for the kill.

He barely had time to revel in the victory of pulling a surprised gasp out of the biker, because it was like an explosion of molten lava when Stuart crashed his lips against Reaper's. It took a few seconds before the big man responded, and fuck if that response didn't nearly have Stuart creaming himself right there and then.

Reaper had tilted his head to the side to angle their joined lips better and from there on the Dominant made his presence known by taking over the lead almost immedaitely. Stuart found himself lying flat on his back and pressed into his plush mattress by the much bigger body covering him from head to toe. He felt every swipe of Reaper's tongue against his bottom lip and he could do nothing other than obey the demand for entry. He parted his lips, entrance granted.

A whimper of pure desire escaped Stuart's throat as Reaper's talented tongue explored every inch of his mouth. Fire pulsed in his balls and hardened the length of his cock. He was so lost in the other man that it took him a minute for him to register the loss when Reaper suddenly growled and pulled away from him. The younger man's chest heaved as he tried to suck in the much needed air onto his depleted lungs. He watched as the biker reached into his back pocket and pulled out a sleek cell phone. The thing was vibrating like crazy and Reaper swiped his finger across the screen before shouting his name at the device.

Stuart listened to his father's deep voice as he simply ordered Reaper to come to the club immediately. His Da expaining that they had a situation to handle. Reaper gave a one word answer and swiped a thick finger over the screen before piercing Stuart in place with those bottomless dark orbs. He reached out and picked up Stuart's limp hand off the bed and placed the hand palm down over the hard ridges of his very generous, well endowed , leatehr covered cock.

"Hmm...That was unexpected but delicious, sweetness. Feel what you do to me." Reaper leaned over and whispered. His lips barely brushing over Stuart's causing him to have a full body shudder underneath the weight of the much bigger man. "I gotta go baby, but make no mistake, I'll be back as soon as I can. We have unfinished business, you understand?" He asked and Stuart nodded his head. His mind wasn't working properly enough to form the words he wanted to say. He wanted to tell Reaper to be careful. He wanted to tell him that he'll be waiting for him when he is finished with whatever it is his father needed the biker for, but he remained mute. Stuart just petted the big man's chest before Reaper threw his muscled bulk away from Stuart an levered himself off the bed.