Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

AN: Sorry for the delayed update. I had a hard time finding the right thing to write. Plus I start school in four days and that pile of homework has be busy.

***700 votes for update

Here we go(:

Harry's POV

"Lanie-"

"Harry?" Will's voice came from the trees.

Shit.

I mind linked Will.

"Will you better shut the hell up. Don't make another sound. I won't have her knowing about you right now. Not to mention what you interrupted."

"We're you with Lanie?"

"No shit."

"It's important. I told Savannah about Lanie and you."

"You did fucking what?"

"I told her-"

"Who is that?" Lanie's voice pulled me from my conversation with Will. Her eyes searched mine. A frown noticeable on her face.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard someone say your name. I know you heard it too. You froze at the sound."

"I don't know-"

"Harry. Don't lie to me." Her cheeks were flushed and her lips swollen.

Pushing myself off her I let out a sigh. "Lanie I will tell you, but not now."

"Why not?" Lanie sat up keeping her angry tone. I had to force myself to look at her bare body. In the end I couldn't help myself.

As soon as Lanie realized why I was staring she flushed a dark red. Trying to cover herself she climbed back into the water. Her clothes laid on the other side of the river.

Mumbling curses I dressed myself. Looking across I saw Lanie's back as she pulled her dress up her bare back. I swallowed back the lust rising again.

Walking farther down the bank I found a good rock path across. Carefully stepping onto the closest one I found it to be sturdy. The next rock was a jump away. I take one small step forward before pushing myself onto the next rock. The next four are close enough to step onto. Finally, I just jump onto the bank.

Making my way back to Lanie I find her fully dressed.

"You ready to go Lanie. I have some things to talk-"

"Were you talking to your inner wolf back there?"

What?

Savannah's POV

I flew around our room trying to clean it up a bit. As soon as Will told me about Lanie and Harry I jumped to cleaning for her arrival.

Will told me that Harry wanted to bring Lanie to the pack house to live with him. I only wish I had known sooner about them! When Harry started showing up I figured it was to get into Lanie's bed, but I guess I was wrong. Oh course I knew nothing of werewolves or anything until Will. Apparently I'm a wolf too, but my wolf isn't ready to join me. Will said I would start having vivid dreams.

Weird.

Anyway, back to Lanie. Somehow I managed to get Will to agree to let me stay the night with Lanie at first. I really want to catch up with her and see how our parents are doing. I'm sure they're devestated with me being gone.