02. Secrets

A/N : if any of you still remember that other thing about reader's Narcolepsy (Don't Forget chapter 2) that part i skip lol soo sory to cut off that conversation lol

Well i'll be explaining them here. I read a little about them on wiki but it might not be accurate since it was touched by my imagination *sorry*

So i hope you guys like this chapter~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While you were thinking about things you're unsure of,Haise couldn't really get over from the latest incident of him fighting you. He now remembered about those things that happened in the past. He was walking back to the headquarter from a mission. And he saw F/N with Ito and Io fighting some ghouls in a abandon warehouse. They just finnish doing the job when they notice Haise had been watching from a while ago.

Knowing that they can't hide it any longer,all three of them finnaly told him about thieir secret job. He knew now that you disappear lately because of this work.

"Have you seen Y/N?" He asked.

"As much as we want to see her like you,we haven't." Ito said.

After explaining a bit more F/N told Ito and Io to go back to the office first. Haise was alone with F/N in the place.

"You already know about Y/N's narcolepsy,right?" She started and he nod in reply.

"A few months ago i think,she told me another thing about it. I thought that you should know." She sighed.

He didn't really know what she meant,but it seems like it won't be a good thing.

"Usually she would had narcolepsy if she overwork. But she told me...that her emotion affects it as well.
"

"What?" He asked her,confused.

"If she had thoughts on something too much,and if she had too much stress,she could had it as well." She replied.

"Lately thinking how to make you remember and her hiding her ghoul identity might have caused it for the the recent times." She sighed.

Well,that was accurate. You right now,thinking too much about if the CCG would chase you,about Haise and other things cause you stress. And soon enough you had narcolepsy. Whenever something bad happens to you,whenever you stressed too much because of things,whenever you overwork you would faint.

You woke up to find yourself in Touka's room. She and Hinami lived on the second floor of the building.

"Y/N,i think you should take a break. You look tired." She said.

You gave her a nod as she left downstair to get back to work.

For the day you just lay down there,when you feel better you pack your things and went home early. You said goodbye to everyone,and walked out the door.

On your way,you just enjoy the peacefull evening. At least when it lasted. You saw Haise walking home from who knows where. Quickly you cover your face with a hat and walk pass him.

"Why do i have to see him here?" You mutter to yourself.

Haise himself looked back at you 'she looked familiar.'  He thought. But not sering yout face he couldn't possibly disturb someone he's not sure he know. He just went home after hearing some words from your friend.

You walk back to your apartment. And lay down on your bed. Soon someone knocked on it.

"Coming." You walked and open the door to find F/N.

The two of you talked outside,enjoying the evening breeze. It was a moment of silence before she started a conversation.

"You don't mind if i tell him about your narcolepsy,do you?"  She said.

"No,not at all. I think it's about time he knows." You replied.

"Did you see him coming to the store lately?" She asked.

"I see him walking home from somewhere just a moment ago. He almosy find out it's me." You replied bluntly.

"Oh."

After a while talking it was getting late. She went back to her room and so did you. But you didn't really sleep. Thinking about him,and all other things about life. He already know your work as one of the underdogs. But now you secret was where you are hiding from him.

You wanted to see him so badly,but at the same time you didn't.

About an hour later you felt sleepy and soon enough you go to bed. The next day was just like always,but since you just faint yesterday Touka said that you should take a break. You should be working on both morning and night shift,so she told you to take the night shift only. She said you should have some time for yourself.

Feeding your goldfish,you said goodbye to it and went out. You spent the day walking around the city,going to shops and other things.

"Maybe i can look for some clothing." You said,smiling to yourself.

You had a great time alone,sightseeing,shopping and all. It was great to have a brek once in a while.

It was around the evening you got to the cafe. Yomo went home and so did Touka. Hide can't work today so it's just you. Both of them were worried about you but you said that you'd be fine.

It was getting late by the minute. A little crowded today but still peacefull. You were enjoying the shift untill someone walked through that door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : i guess u guys know who's that hahahahahaha. Okay i might take a while for the next chapter. Pls wait for the update. Thx for the support guys i really appreciate it.

Anyways i'm out. See ya all on the next chapter~ bye~