04. Captured

A/N : okay i said it get worse,i think it's going to be like that. So might get yourself prepared for this one as the title says it all~ *evil laugh* i think some of u guys know what's gonna happen

If you had any ideas for this story just message me~

Enjoy~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fighting in the alley was usual for you during work. But today you got a bad feeling. It kept hunting your mind as you try to ingore it.

"I just want to go home already." You whinned.

You were hoping this mission ends well while you were fighting these guys. It was late so some investigator might be on the patrol. Better finnish this as quick as possible and then you can head back to the others. It's taking longer than you thought it would be. But in the end you manage to handle them.

"Finnaly! Took me long enough." You sighed as you look at all the dead bodies on the cold hard ground.

You were quite tired and you wanted to see the others soon,untill a figure showed up. It didn' take long for you to notice that it was a member of CCG who was on the patrol. You can't run indside and expose your secret work so you had to fight him.

The fight dragged for a while and you saw F/N,Ito and Io from the door behind him. You gesture them to leave before anyone finds out. It would be bad if anyone knows. They gave you a nod,as they all hesitantly leave. You manage to injure him,as you tried to find a chance to run away. But when you're about to jump he hit you real hard.

"I'm not gonna let you escape that easily." He said.

'Tch,guess i have no choice.' You thought.

And so the fight between you and him continued for a good 15 minutes. You were trying to find a way to escape before something bad happens.

Unfortunately you weren't very lucky this time.

Due to both stress and exhaustion,your vision started to blur. 'Shit,not now-!' You mentally curse. As you let your guard down for a moment,he took the chance and stab his blade to you. You cough up blood and laid on the floor,helpless. And that's how you got yourself into this mess.

He called the others and take you back to CCG.

'Why is my life so,messed up?' You sighed.

And now here you are at the Cochlea. You've stayed for a few days and you were sometimes asked about the Aogiri,which you didn't answer much since you weren't one of them.

"No. 240,feeding time." The staff said as he pass you the food from outside.

(Yas!! No.240 people. I know i'm mean sorry :'v)

You just ate a little from the food they gave you. You were in your own world for a while,until suddenly someone knock on your door. You walked slowly to see who it was,and it was F/N.

"Here." She gave you some books to read.

"Sorry if we can't help you back there. We'll find a way to get you out." She said but you didn't reply.

She left as you read the book. At the same time you thought of Hinami who was also captured before. You actually had thought of how you'd get out from this hell. She was probably on the floor above.

Haise's POV

I heard they just caught another ghoul to cochlea. And when i check out who it was i got a bit surprised. I didn't expect that waitress from :Re would be a ghoul. And she resembles Y/N,too. I wanted to ask about that thing but somehow i just can't.

I sighed as i tried to shake the thought off my mind but i can't help hut being curious. I worked the rest of the day still thinking about her.

"What the hell is going on...?" I mutter to myself.

Normal POV

It's been a while since you stayed in that prison. F/N kept coming back to bring you books and asked about how tou would get out from there. You have to get out,and fast.

The thing is your hair dye start to wear off. This is bad. If they saw your hair colour they'd notice that you were the red devil and a worker at the CCG. And you also heard about the extermination. You and Hinami were both on the list since they can't find much usefull information from you two.

You yourself was in a frustration. You need to get out from here,before it's too late. You need a plan,and quick. You couldn't rely on F/N too much. Who knows how long it might take.

'I need to get out as quick as possible.' You thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : so sorry that this is kinda short. I had no idea what to write here. Hope you liked this chapter. There's some feels here :v

Also this book might be short. Might be less than 10 chapters i think. And it might suck a little

Anyway i'm writting the next chapter so please wait :3 bye for now~