08. :ReTurn to Me [End]

A/N : okay final chapter. So happy that i can finnish this! Well i am a little sad that this book is ending really soon. But i hope you all enjoy this final chapter of the book

S/N = son's name
D/N = daughter's name

Happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haise just pulled away from kissing you. The man looked deep into your e/c orbs. He sighed deeply. Looking away,averting his eyes from you. He sat down on the couch and motion you to sit next to him. You did as you were told to and sit next to him.

"I'm sorry." He started.

"For what?" You asked.

"For everything." He replied.

He sighed again and this time he hugged you. You were surprised at his action but soon hugged him back.

"I shouldn't be so cold to you back then. I should've help you when you're captured at Cochlea." His voice shaked as he said those words.

"Haise..it's okay." You replied.

He looked at you,confused and a little surprised.

"I was the one who's being distant. I'm scared that you'd hate me." You said,tears forming on the edge of your eyes.

He hug you one more time. Feeling his wramth made you feel relaxed.

"Please,Y/n."

"Don't run away again."

"I love you."

He whispered in your ear gently. It's been a while since you heard his sexy voice so close to you.

He moved closer and kiss you again. But without any gesture he shove his tongue inside you and claimed every inch of your inside as his. You moan in the kiss,trying to push him away.

He kissed and nibbled your ear softly before moving to your neck. He leave marks on your s/c skin and lick it too. His very doing sent shiver down your spine. After a while he pulled back,blushing hard.

"Sorry,i just can't hold it any longer." He mumbled.

Ever since that night you talk with him things were going just fine. Haise kept working at the CCG. But he didn't tell the fact your're the red devil. He went to :Re more often as well. You were back into the relationship you had with him before. It was all great.

-time skip-

A little male figure with h/c hair and grey orbs ran through the living room. You stopped him and held the 5-year-old kid in your hand.

"That's it S/N no more running. You can fall." You touched his nose gently.

"But me and D/N is so excited to go to the zoo with aunt Touka!" Your son cheered.

D/N ran down the hall with a blue shirt and black pants. Your 3-year-old daugther looks so cute. S/N wore a red t-shirt and shorts. The two ran to the door when they heard the bell rang. The door open to reveal Touka dressed in a purple blouse and black long skirt.

"Come on you two,let's go to the zoo." Touka called.

The three of them left,leaving you and Haise in the house. He wrap his arms around your waist,kissing your neck suddenly.

"Haise,stop that." You spoke,blushing.

"It's been a while since the kids weren't home." He replied.

"If i'm sore the next day you're the one to blame." You pout.

He just chuckle and throw you over his shoulder and walk to both your room while carrying you like potato sack. The next day you were in your room,not moving too much and left Haise to take care of everything else for the day.

End
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : hi! So that's the end of this book. I hope you guys enjoy reading my works. There is a little note next chapter. Just a word or two from me. So it'd be great if you can read it.

Bye!