05. Run Away

A/N : i was going to make reader stay at cochlea another chapter but i just can't think of anything so..here! This chapter u and Hinami escape with the help of Ayato~ yes i ship ayahina

Also hope you guys enjoy the song i put here. The title is Run Away by Champange. Credits to the rightful owners of the song. I luv that band :3 i use their song Starrrrrrr (that's a lot of Rs XD) on my first book Second Chance's chapter 13 if u realize

Also i know Ayato fight with Arima and things are just chaotic but imma not make him dead here. I luv him too much to kill him :'v

Anyway enjoy~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here you are,still trapped. Cochlea was like hell. You couldn't bear it much longer. You wanted to get out. Fast. Before the kill you. Especially before they know you worked here. As your hair dye started to wore out.

While you were staying there,F/N with Ito and Io were trying to find a way to get you out,before they found out about the whole thing.

"Guys. We need a plan,and we need it right now. She's on the extermination list." F/N said.

"Sneak in?" Ito said.

"But how?" Io asks.

"By now some of the ghouls should have heard of the news,right?" Ito started and they both nod in reply.

"I thought that there was a chance that someone would break in to rescue some ghouls that were on the list." He continued.

"But we have to he ready. It could be anytime soon." Io said.

"But it's worth a try. We need a mask to hide our faces." She continued.

They were going to take the risk. It's a long-shot but it's worth a try. Meanwhile you yourself right now were thinking of a way to escape cochlea befote you're dead. And if you can you would save Hinami as well.

But you didn't know that Ayato who just hear of the news was planning to break in and rescue Hinami. He has assemble a team to do so. And just before he does it F/N heard of it as well. Asking Ayato if they could join the team and look for You. He just didn't really care as long as they didn't get in his way. F/N said that she might help him out with getting Hinami out of there if they had the time.

The other workers are in a mission to attack Aogiri. They left some other workers to guard the Cochlea. Haise himself who have heard that Hinami was captured not long ago. He was worried,of his old friend. But he had to do his own job.

As Ayato and the others break in and the war started. F/N along with Ito and Io put on their disguise and join the fight. As they were trying to look for you. You were in your room,hearing the noise.

"What's going on out there?" You mutter to yourself.

And then you heard an explosion out there. You were about to take a peek when the door opens. You look at who it was,and it's F/N. Boy how glad you were to see her. And she's with Io and Ito as well.

"Let's go." F/N said.

"We have to save Hinami." You replied.

"If you want to then do it quickly. We'll tell Ayato." Ito and Io left as you and F/N went to Hinami's cell.

As soon as you open the gate she looked at you,in mix of emotions.

"Onee-chan.." Hinami mutters.

"I'm sorry it took a while." You said.

"It's okay." She shook her head.

"C'mon. Let's go home."

(Me : MANGA REFERENCES BIATCH!! XD)

You drag her outside her cell and you meet up with the others near the exit

For safety reasons Hinami will stay with you back at :Re. Ayato didn't really agree but if he bring her to Aogiri the risks are bigger so he just play along. But Haise who was in the building at the moment heard the call and he quickly come down to help out. And,her ran into you.

'Great. Just great.' You thought.

'My life is just so fucked up!'

You told F/N to run with Hinami while you hold him back. He was about to hold them back when you engage him. You need to keep him at bay while the others escape.

Haise's POV

I was doing some reports when the cochlea was attacked. I quickly went down there and i met up with her. I was going to ask her about some things but it seems that she wouldn't listen.

Throughout the battle i can't ignore my thought that she looked like Y/N. It never really left my mind. It was getting intense when suddenly the girl before called her,she distract me and ran away with the others. Before she left she glance over to me with that e/c orbs of hers. That nostalgic look made me freeze.

"...I'm Sorry..." I could hear her muttering as she ran away with the others.

Your POV

Here i am running away from that,hell. I thought of him as i and the others escape before the worse things happen. I actually wanted to talk to him but for now i can't.

I just realize that Touka and Yomo helped out in the middle. At least no one really get hurt.

As we all manage to run away me and Hinami with Touka and Yomo went back to :Re. I sighed as i slump onto the sofa,exhausted from rhe running.

"Your dye is wearing out,huh?" Touka started.

"Yeah,might as well clean it up." I sighed.

"I'm just gonna leave you to rest for today." She then left the room.

The door slam shut as i just sat down there. Surprisingly enough no one at the CCG realize that it was me. But i was thinking about Haise the whole evening.

I really want to see you..

And i want to talk to you like back then

I want us to go back to that time

Before you find out about the fact i'm the red devil

I want to pretend that it never happen

I want us to be together again

But i can't,i just can't

For now we have to part ways

And all i can do right now

Is to run away from you

I'm sorry
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : i have no idea what happen here. I just write the whole thing just like that. Hope you liked it guys~ Also that let's go home thing from the AyaHina chapter a while ago. I cri when i write that part. Hide!! *cries*

Anyway if you have any idea on the story feel free to message me. I need ideas ASAP. If i don't this book might not ne as long as my first two books.

I think that's all for now,please look forward for the next chapter :3

Bye bye~~