Chapter 1: The blondie

His eyes twinkled with interest as he looked at her body fluently. He studied all the curves on her indeed perfect body. I know the reason he left me was her. Because she did better in bed and because she was the "hotter one". And then, as his eyes wandered from her squared shoulders slowly heading down to her butt he couldn't take it anymore and he squeezed it. Real hard. Frustrated she turns around and slaps him with much anger and force. His face is red but a smirk appears on his face as he keeps on chasing the girl that he'll never get . I stood at the doorway of Starbucks holding my mocha tightly as I watched him keep on trying to get her number. Pathetic I had thought once but I'm not much better. The only reason I'm here at Starbucks every 6am is because he is and the only reason he's here every morning at 6am is because she is. The one thing I may never understand is why she wouldn't want him. He's a gorgeous guy. His luscious brown hair gets tangled up every morning, his eyes sky blue, and mysteriously he had always wore black and blue. Today, he had on a gray and black beanie, with a black t-shirt, a blue leathered jacket, and the tightest jeans you'll find... Not that I'm complaining. I've been wondering why she would blow him off for a long time but today I'd find out.
"Bye, Bridget!" He hollers almost stumbling into me. And as soon as he left I made my way to her.
"Hi. You don't know me but I want to talk to you. Is that okay." I tell her.
"I do know who you are. You're the girl he let down. But I always wondered why." She told me. She grabbed her coffee and held onto my shoulder pulling me through the crowd and outside.
"Walk?" She ask but before I could nod she starts walking. And I jog to keep up.
"So, what is it you wanted to say." She asked stopping. I turned and faced her taking in a deep breath.
"Why don't you like him?" I asked her. And she laughs playfully.
"You." She says.
"Me?" She nods.
"He loves you!"
"Yeah right. Cause leaving the person is what you do when you love them," I reply sarcastically.
"Jess, may I call you that?" She asked and I nod.
"He is in love with you. But he is confused because his family is making him be with me. And he is trying to love me but he can't."
I laugh. "So squeezing your butt was just a 'friendly way of saying hi huh'?" She laughs and shrugs it off.
"I get why he likes you now." She tells me grinning and walks away.
(Please excuse all of the mistakes)