Chapter 2: His disappearance

The next day I was surprised I even had the nerve of coming back to that stupid Starbucks coffee shop but I missed his appearance already and my hope for "us" was even stronger. I pushed on the glass door shivering in the cold winter air, and spotted Bridget through the crowd. A worried expression was contained upon her flawless but kind face. I pushed my way through and came by her side.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"He's he's not here." She told me.
"You like him don't you?" I ask her smirking.
"No, he's always here!"
"Maybe he was sick or something." She shakes her head and I can tell that her stomach is doing flips. She points toward the door and I know she wants to walk and talk. I simply nod and wait patiently for the long line to move. After we got our coffee she once again grabs my shoulder and leads me out but this time she pulls me in the car and I hop on in the front seat.
"I'm taking you to my house," she says and starts the car.
"No! I just met you yesterday blondie! How am I supposed to trust you?" I asked but she never responded and drove to her house. During the ride home her hand wanders and it makes its way to mine. She links her hand in mine and instinctively, I let go. Her hand was now on my thigh and I'll admit I was a little concerned. She began rubbing it and her thumb made little circles on my thigh.
"May I ask what it is that you are doing?" I say in the most polite way possible.
"I'm just nervous I guess. Sorry."
I nod and the car keeps going.
We finally reach her apartment which seems as if it's billions of stories tall. We hop on the elevator and she swings her arm over my shoulder leaving me standing there uncomfortable and awkward. She leans in and kisses me on the cheek.
"What the hell?!" I shout.
"What?"
"You just fucking kissed me?!" I scream.
"Calm yourself girl. Damn. I do that to all my friends."
I nod and try to calm down but honestly it was sort of hard trying to calm down when a girl just kissed you.
We head into her door and she pulls me in her room.
"Well what'd you want to tell me?" I ask her.
She then, places a kiss right on my lips and holds on tight. I struggle to push her away but it was no use what so ever.
When she pulled away from my lips she took off her shirt and started to take off mine as well but I push her away and ran. She followed me out and stopped me as she pulled me in a hug and laid a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek.