Chapter 5

*Ghosts Pov*

As I made my way down to the ground floor of the stair well I hoped that the exit or the control room was down there. I was torn between going to the control room to meet DarkMoon or trying to find the exit. As I ran down the stairs and opened a door slowly, I decided to try to find the main control room and if that didn't work I would find the exit.

I rounded the corner and found two guards at the end of the hall, I quickly and silently doubled back behind the wall so they couldn't see me. I had two choices, try to take them down or find away around. I decided to try to go around them. But how was the question.

The hall only went one way and that was towards the guards. I could double back and go up the stairs to another level but I wanted to find out what lay beyond them. I noticed one of them had a gun and the other was unarmed, or I didn't see one on him. I then decided to take out the guy with a gun.

They had their backs turned and were talking among themselves. I snuck up behind the one with a gun and just as I was about to leap at him a pain jolted across my body. I forced myself to stay still and not to make a sound. And suddenly I heard it.

Hey... Long time no chat Johnny-boy.

Hi Jimmy. What do you want? I'm in the middle of something.

I can see that. Would you like some help? I paused. He was offering to help me take out the guards who where two feet in front of me. Come ooonnnn!!! Lemme plaaaaay!!!

I can't. If you take over I'll be sent back to the void. You'll consume me.

Alright. I understand why your scared but what if I told you I'm bored. That once I've dealt with them I'll give you control again. Sound fair? I just want to see blood.

The word echoed in my mind, it made me want to puke but I needed his help the most right now. And he hadn't bothered me in quite sometime. Plus if I was sent back, at least I knew how to go back. Fine but you've only got 5 minutes.

Yippee!! HahahahHAHAHAHA!!!!! His laughed echoed around my mind and I felt the words escape my lips. The guards jumped and the one aimed his gun at me. Laughter echoed around the halls filling them up until it became a small chuckle. My vision went cloudy and he took over.

*Jimmys Pov*

I felt my knife in my hand and the guards stood in front of me. They where shaking and one pointed a gun at my stomach. "Fire it!! I DARE YA!!" I said to his face. And he pulled the trigger. I felt nothing but blood seeped through my clothes and on my side. I raised my knife and stabbed him in the neck. Blood glistened on my knife as I stared at it. "It's SOOOO PRETTY!! Is iT NoT?!" I said to the dead body in my maniacal laughter. 

I glanced at the other one and he had a gun out as well. I rushed up to his side and grabbed his shirt. "Do you wanna knOw My SECRET?!?!!" I said to him as I stabbed him int the chest and twisted the blade as I pulled it out. Blood dripped to the floor and my eyes gleamed a bright crimson red. My hands had splotches of blood on them and it pooled around the two guards.

Their dead bodies lay in front of me on the floor. I let out a sigh. "Well that was fun. Whats next Johnny?" I asked him a little more calmly. His breathing was heavy and I could tell he wasn't looking at the blood but he answered me anyways.

Well having my body next would be nice. But why did you have to get hurt? He asked, I could tell he felt the pain much more than me.

"Where's the fun in that?" I answered. "Anyways I wanna run around some more. Let me do all the fighting and walking around for now and when we get there you can have your body back, deal?" I asked him with a little pep in my voice.

Well you're not really leaving me with a choice, so fine. We need to go to the main control room to meet up with DarkMoon.

"Alrighty!! Let be going then!!" I said as I bounded down the hallway. I hadn't been let out in so long and was kinda nice to annoy Johnny. But now was my play time and I don't want to waste it. Time to go get rid of the guards!!