The Begining

Story timeline isn't accurate so don't mind me *tips hat*

You where only a kit when they found you and so bravely took you in and raised you as if you where a true Windclan cat. Of course you had siblings but they where too weak and ended up dieing as did your mother.

But alas you had no idea about this. you supposed you where just a Windclan cat who lost her parents, no one dared to tell you in fear of what would happen for Windclan needed cats at this time.

You where waiting by the apprentices den, tail twitching endlessly with nervousness.

"If you don't stop twitching your tail its going to fall off!" Crowpaw hissed as he squeezed out of the den, too big to fit through the entrance anymore.

"Well I'm tired of waiting! My mentor should be back by now!" You hissed back, swiping a paw at his muzzle.

He pulled his head back before your paw touched him and stuck out his tongue at you. You returned the favor by hissing and leaping at him as he snickered and raced off.

"What a bird-brain." you mewed to your self.

Then your mentor, Morningflower, came in camp with a rabbit dangling from her jaws. You sighed and bounded up to her.

"Hi Morning-" you where cut off as Onestar?(i dunno who the leader is so deal with Onestar.) summoned the clan together.

"It is time for two apprentices to become warriors!" he called as the clan settled beneath him.

"Crowpaw! Step forward!" Crowpaw stepped forward with his head raised high.

"From this moment on you will be known as Crowfeather! Starclan honors your strength and courage!"

"Y/n! step forward!" you felt heat prick your pelt as you slowly slithered forward as the clan watched you. You didn't expect this!

"From this moment o you will be known as Y/n!" he called (Make a name! from apprentice to warrior! poof done!)

The clan cheered Crowfeather and your new names. You felt like you where going to pass out. You shook your head to clear it but only succeeded in making it more fuzzy. You spotted Crowfeather with his eyes closed relishing in his new name.

You approached him slowly with shining e/c orbs. The cheering stopped and the clan spread in different directions to continue their duties. You snuck behind Crowfeather and leaped at his tail, biting it and clawing it lightly.

He jumped up and whirled around as you burst out laughing.

"I thought we where warriors. Not kits." he growled lying his fur flat.

"Oh but I just had to, you looked too peaceful and when is the chance I'll get to mess around again? Not anytime soon thats for sure." You purred finally stopping your laughing.

He sniffed and walked away. You sighed and thought about what to do, deciding to go hunting you trotted out to the warm, windy moors you loved. You started off torwards the Riverclan border hoping some rabbits would be wanting a bit of water on this warm day.

You crept along the border being careful not to cross it when you saw a rabbit. You crouched lower and crept toward it slowly. You where very close now and you lept at it. You caught it and delivered a killing bite.

You thanked Starclan for the rabbit and picked it up to bring back to camp when something smashed into your back, making you throw the rabbit and gasp-yelp in surprise.

You scrambled to your paws unsheathing your claws as Riverclan stench filled your nose. A tabby tom with piercing blue eyes was crouched not far from you with his teeth bared. (i know sorry Hawkfrost fans but he is evil and I need an evil Riverclan cat.)

You growled and crouched in a fighting position. He seemed to sneer at that and lunged at you with a ferocious yowl. Your mind went blank as he barreled into you and landed on top of you with his claws sinking into your back and teeth biting around your neck.

You gasped for air and screeched in pain as his back legs raked your back, tearing off clumps of fur and breaking the skin.

Your yowl turned into a dull squeaking as you felt weaker and your muscles relaxed. The tom was thrown off of you as a blur of black smashed into him. You lay on your side, to weak to move and feeling black at the end of your vision, your battle was no longer with the tom but now with death.

You forced the tiredness away but it coming back. Then teeth locked around your scruff and pulled you in the direction of camp. A cat was murmuring in annoyance but you detected a hint of worry in the mew.

You weakly turned your head up to the cat and was shocked to see Crowfeather. you two have disliked each other sense the dawn of time, well the dawn of your time.

You heard him breathing heavily and realized he must be exhausted after fighting and dragging you. You managed to speak lightly

"Crowfeather. Stop. You need to rest."

You where set down lightly and felt Crowfeather's black fur brush yours and felt as he started to clean your wounds.

"Y/n your a feather-brain."he mewed

you lightly purr" well that makes you one to" before allowing sleep to finally take over knowing your chance of death has past.

LONG LIVE IGNACIA!