Come Undone

You watched as the sun rose above the mountains from your spot in the camp. You saw Heathertail out of the corner of your eye as she approached you.
"Hey y/n. Want to go out for a walk?" she mewed
You shrugged and stood.
"Why not."
She lead you out of camp towards the lake.
...
You were almost at the lake when Heathertail stopped. She turned and faced you with an evil smirk plastered on her face.
"Y/n. I know the truth."
She cocked your head in confusion.
"The truth about what?"
"Your parents."
You debated weather to run or stay and chose to stay.
Her grin grew as she mewed "they were rouges."
Your eyes widened at that and you lowered your head below your shoulders e/c eyes staring up into the ones that belonged to Heathertail.
"Windclan found you and your brother alone and freezing and decided to take you."
"B-brother?"
"Oh yes y/n you had a brother but unfortunately he was weak and so hmhm he died."
You looked down at your paws as a crashing weight smashed you down. You felt warm liquid pore from a cut on your head as claws scratched and tore at you.
Heathertail just smirked as the unseen cat mauled at you. You felt anger surge through you and pushed yourself up quickly, throwing off your attacker. You turned your slitted eyes to them to see the tabby tom from days ago.
You lunged at him with claws that gleamed in the sunlight before making contact with his flesh. You raked your claws down his flank and shoulder repeatedly and bit his whiskers, pulling them, and yanking a few out.
He yowled in pain as you ducked his attacks nimbly. He fled and faster then lighting you had Heathertail pinned beneath you.
"Y-you c-cant attack m-me! I-i'm y-your c-clan mate!" she cried, covering her face with her paws fearfully.
You hissed and sank your teeth deeply into her fore-leg as she yowled in pain. You slowly slid them out earning whimpers from her. You licked the blood off your muzzle and spit ot out.
You leapt off her and sat by the lake, the water lapping at your bloody paws, the blood swirling in the water before dispersing.
You listened as Heathertail scurried away.
You stood and walked out into the water until it was lapping at your shoulders only to continue stopping once you felt it lapping at your chin.
You closed your eyes and felt a wave splash over the top of your head and sweep you off your paws, carrying you in its swirling blue depths. You thought about your life and everything you remembered.
Then a memory came to mind you never remembered...
You looked out from behind Ivyleaf's leg at a motionless ginger tom kit.
You approached him with heavy paws as tears brimmed your eyes. You collapsed and cried swiping you small kit paws over your brothers ears gently, over and over again.
"I'll never forget you Burrkit. Even though we've only been in this clan for a few days I hope you go to St-Starclan." you wailed quietly.
You felt a pelt brush yours and saw Crowkit. His blue eyes holding nothing but pure pity.
You flattened your ears and cried into his fur as Ivyleaf took your brother to burry him...
You opened your eyes and thrusted your paws against the water, gasping as you broke the surface. You heard a cat calling you from the shore and started to swim over to them. As the black dot grew larger you groaned inwardly realising whom it was.
You lifted your muzzle and walked out of the lake, not bothering to shake out your fur as cold, relaxing wind blew around you.
"What do you want Crowfeather?"
"What were you doing in the lake?! Your a Windclan cat not one of those fish!
You snorted and shook your fur, making sure he felt it. You trotted off towards the Thunderclan border and sat under a tree knowing Crowfeather was following you. You yawned and rested your head on your paws. Crowfeather sighed as you started to dose off.
You felt him lay next to you and rasp his tounge over your wet fur, drying it out faster, when he was done you pressed closer to the warmth his fur provided.
You felt his tounge rasp over your ear and heard him murmur something, you wished you weren't so tired so you could have heard him but sleep took the best of you and you slept.
...
You dreamed you where in a warm meadow leaping through the grass with Crowfeather as if you had been friends for years.
You stopped and faced him.
"What did you tell me before I fell asleep?" you mewed.
"Well... I said... I... Kinda... Sort of... Love you..."
Your fur prickled and heat rose all over you.
"What."
You regretted saying that as he looked crestfallen and quickly said "Oh! I.... I love you too..."
You shot awake, your heart racing as if you just had a nightmare.
Oh my gosh... Do I love Crowfeather?!?