Belong

It was about a moon sense you and Crowfeather became mates. You finally felt you belonged. You had some exciting news for Crowfeather, you sat waiting for him .
When he finally came you started to feel nervousness prick at your pelt. He locked his blue eyes on to you e/c ones before grinning and. Approaching you.
"Hi y/n." he purred
You purred back, nuzzling his neck then resting your head on his chest.
"Crowfeather?"
He hummed in response, staring off into space.
"I... Imgoingtohavekitzzzzzz" you breathed quickly.
It took a moment for it to sink in before he jumped up in a shocked excitment.
"Really?" he breathed, taking a quick glace at your stomach
You noded.
He started jumping around you and then wrapped himself around you, purring and nuzzling into your neck fur.
...
After many sunrises of waiting you finally had your kits.
The first a black tom with amber eyes, named Breezekit.
The next a f/c (insert gender and eye color) kit named (insert kit name)
The last looked like your brother, it made your heart ach and you named him after your brother. You had the perfect family and happiness for the first time in along time.
Crowfeather slept next to you with your kits as you rested your head on his neck.
So this is what it feels like to be loved... To belong.
A/n: hope you enjoyed now I want you guys to decide. Here are the options for the next yandere~
1- Brackenfur
2- Sol
3- male Bluestar
4- Ashfur
Comment what you choose and enjoy your day! Hope to write more soon! Ily guys bye!