My feelings

Well yeah....
So yeah....

Well my life is pretty like bullshit in life because my parents are getting a divorce. Some of you people might have felt that feelings.

Well I know middle school could be ruff. Mostly when you know someone that cares about you and will do anything for you so yeah those people that care about you and you care about them. The bad thing is when you hurt them the most because I people I love and they make promises to you but they end up breaking them. That is what hurts you because you thought you could trust them to do that little simple thing but they can't. That gets me mad because I thought I could trust them and that is mostly why I have trust issues with people. So yeah my life is mostly bullshit because most of my family is in the hospital and one of them has cancer so yeah and another one is my cousin and his heart stopped beating and he is only like 22 or 21 there is like 5 of my family members are in the hospital so yeah me and my friend Jackie (Okay_For_Now)
We mostly have Bill shit life's is a gate way to nothing like
Why live if we are gonna die at the end?
That is my question so yeah well bye and I really don't like writing I just think of it as texting

Diamond out
so that is