No Sense of Life

Why is that we come across bullshit in life?! I have really bad problems and I sometimes want to end them. Once and for all.

I have always thought that. I cry to myself for these shitty problems that nobody understands.

I mean, they think they do, but no. I mean, do you understand how it is to feel lonely? Do you understand how it feels to self-harm? Do you understand how it is to wake up to know that you have depression?

No, I think not. So please, all I fucking ask from you is to not add more pain to this infinite wound. I want to understand this world. This reality. But I can't do it while people are trying to throw me down and make me feel like shit.

All those bitches out there, they make feel worse. If I cry in class, it's because I have given up. But call me crybaby, but guess what? I don't fucking care.

It is my force of nature, and it expresses how I feel. If I cry, yes, I am weak, but it is a cry for help. But, nobody can help, and that is why I cry harder.

But, I am grateful for my TRUE friends. They hug me and tell me that everything will be okay.

Yet, I see it in there eyes that they know that with me, it won't get better. But they try. And that is what I appreciate. That they try.

Unlike the bitches who justvlook and don't give a fuck. I know that they care, and I love my friends for that.

But, I know that they will never know how it is to feel depressed. Have suicidal thoughts.

But, I fight it. Of course I will. For them. And for my family. And for my art. If it weren't for these reasons, I would be long gone.

Nobody never knew of this. Until I let everything out. And whoever is reading this, please, do not fall into my footsteps.

You are a Beautifulツ. No matter what. If bitches hate, let them hate. They are jealous. Jealous of your beautiful personality, soul, and of your traits. I don't care if your a guy or a girl, please don't give up. There is more to you. And I am sure people have told you this a million times, vut hey, I wish someone told me this everyday. Reread it. It is true. I don't care if you are a different skin color, gender, age, we are the same. Human.
Carry on and headbutt life because if you have the same problem like me, find the light before it's too late. Cherish the little things of life. There is more to life, to you, and to everything around you.

I hope that your light shines through the sky, my little stars. My light my dim, and so may yours, but cheer up. I am always here. I will talk to you when nobody else will. :)

~Please consider life my little stars. No matter what. I am on that path, are you?

(Okay_4_NOW)