Chapter 13

Justin's POV

Today's the day, I think to myself.

My big match with El Torrito is today, I've been waiting months for this day.
I'll win this match and get that money.

I plug in my phone to the speaker and play Panda by desiigner, to pump me up while practicing.

I make my way over to the punching back and start throwing some punches.

Neither Rose nor Prince are here, I left Rose sleeping at home we agreed that she'd meet me here an hour before the match, Prince was just running late for our practice.

Continuing to throw punches, the music is stopped by someone, I turn to see El torrito standing there with 3 men dressed in black suits.

"Don't hurt yourself kid, you're going pretty hard on that bag." El Torrito says.

I glare at him.

"Came over to check on the competition, but it seems to me that I don't have any." He continues looking me from head to toe, holding a cigarette in his hand.

"You're wrong, I got this match on lock, I bet you my girlfriend I'll win this match." I say confidently in the heat of the moment.

"Oh, a bet, love me a good ol' bet, that is a pretty fine young lady you have to yourself." He says. "How about this, you win the match I'll give you 50 gran, but if you lose, that girl is mine, no exceptions." He finishes.

I raise my chin and extend my hand to shake on the bet.

We shake hands, him and his men proceed to exit the small practice room.

I walk back over to the speakers and start the music again, now I have more of a motive to win this fight.

7:30 p.m. (1 hour before the match)

"Omg, omg am I late?" Rosemary says rushing in to my dressing room.

"No." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Good." She says, coming over to me and planting a kiss on the top on my head. "Okay, I brought you a Philly cheese steak sandwich, a salad and a Sprite, eat it right now so that you can have enough energy." She said quickly unwrapping the sandwich.

"Rosemary, if I eat that right now I'll throw up in the ring." I assure her, chuckling at her enthusiasm.

"You right, you right I'm sorry." She says re-wrapping the sandwich. "I'm sorry I'm just really nervous for you." She sighs.

"I'll be fine, I promise." I say taking her hand in mine.

"Come here and love me for now, that'll be the best energy I can get right now." I continue, pulling her onto my lap.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and crossed her legs, "How did I get so blessed with you." I say pushing her hair behind her ear with my index finger.

"I could ask the same question." She replied tracing my cheekbones.

"We have one whole hour before the match." I smirk wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.