Meet up

I (Riley) went to one of the Magcon meet ups on a Saturday morning. The air was crisp and I stepped out of the car in her short tshirt dress and ankle boots. She has been a fan since the very beginning! She finally gets to meet her dream crushes. Being 16, she drove their with her friend Leah. Leah has naturally curly hair and she is light skin, she may act quiet but she is NOT she is such a loud mouth and is very outspoken but I love her!! We ran down the sidewalk hoping our "friends" Miley and Lola had saved us a spot in line. Miley and Lola are our "friends" because in 7th grade they totally stole my friend Iyla but she moved so I guess we are friend again. We ran up and they were so close to the front. People started shouting at us and telling us we "cut". Leah shouted "okay first of all.." I told Leah not to make a scene and to just let it go but she sure didn't. She started a riot and everyone was staring. It was our turn next so I tapped Leah and she blushed. The people in front of us took a picture and looked like they just found them on the Internet. "Amateur" I exclaimed irritated.
It was our turn so I took the first step, all of them staring at me. Then Lola tripped me and I fell on my face, I was mortified, this is truly the worst moment in my life, until Nash walked over and helped me up our eyes met and I gazed into them then as I sunk into his bright blue eyes I went a little too deep, anxiety hit me and I woke up with the paramedics surrounding me and all the boys numbers I held clenched in my hands
Lola was also hurt but only from Leah