Waking up in the wrong bed

I could tell I slept good last night because I woke to my eyes crusted shut and marks on my arm. I was excited to see Matthew but I realized I wasn't in the same room. I pulled back the covers and placed my toes on the cold ground, I shivered and goosebumps crawled up to my shoulders. I jumped because Matthew barged in and handed me the list. " what is this" I asked " it is for you to go shopping and buy clothes to replace your old ones that are ruined and to buy a couple things for around the house"
I still wondered why I was in this room.
I asked him "so did I annoy you or kick you? Like why did you move me"
"Oh! I didn't" he said "Miley did but I kicked her out of my room and left you peacefully sleeping in here."
"Oh" I said beginning to blush " I'm sorry for blaming you"
He walked out and I began to do my makeup when Leah came in
She said " hey,where are you going?"
She let out a big yawn, (and well if you didn't know yawns are contagious so I yawned as well)
I told her that he had given me money to go buy a couple things and she said " awe, so you're a thing now" " noooo" I said " well at least I don't think so" I told her how all the boys sort of hit on me. ( I can tell her this stuff because she is my best friend)
I continued getting ready while listening to Country music.
When I finished my makeup I started flat ironing my hair and Matthew walked in and kissed me on the cheek he explained that he was going down to the skate park with a couple of his friends and told me to be careful with the flat iron we both laughed then kissed
Could life get any better?
Then I thought about the other guys and curiously asked which friend he was going with but it wasn't them, thankfully.

( don't think I forgot in the next chapter she is going shopping and may see someone there)