Me, Cameron, and the gym

I head into the gym to get a good workout in before dinner. I see Cameron and he offers to take me out to eat after the workout if I don't spit on him. We both giggled then I agreed to go with him. We went back to his house first to shower and get dressed in different clothes. In the car we listened to Sunday candy he sang the rap and I sang the chorus. Then hello came on and we looked at each other with serious eyes and sang " hello it's me" then we both cracked up. We finally got to his house I hopped in the shower and he found a big sweatshirt of his I could wear. I brought some extra leggings so I wore those. He found a sweatshirt for me and laid it on the bed. I got out and he got in. It felt like we were just really close friends until I put his sweatshirt on and I realize how lucky I really am.

We went to eat at Carolina ale. He offered to pay and I began to blush. I excused myself from the table and ran to the bathroom nearby.
He looked so cute, he was wearing a baseball tee with khaki shorts and converse.
I loved him..and Matthew and Nash
I couldn't decide.
I went back to the table and as soon as I sat down I got a text from Nash it read:
" I hoped you could come over in a bit"
Then I got a text from Matthew it read:
"Where u @"
Then Cameron said " who is that"
I replied nervously and said "oh...it's my mom"
I started to sweat " I'm sorry I'll put it away"
"No it's okay I completely understand"he said
" thank you" I said
" your welcome" he said then our food came and we ate most of it. He did end up paying for it then he took me back to the gym to get my car.
I got in my car took a deep breath and let out a fart I had been holding back. I couldn't fart in front of a Magcon boy.
I drove home ( Matthews apartment) and sat on the couch, Matthew came over and began to rub my head I dozed off. When I woke we cuddled and watched walking dead.
I felt guilty but I couldn't keep focused with his hand placed on my thigh moving in a circular motion.

Which team are you on??