The fire

I couldn't stop thinking about those magical moments. I can't decipher which was better fainting in front of Nash or spitting on Cameron. Both were extremely romantic!
I forgot to mention I don't live with my parents, I live with my friends Leah, Lola, and Miley. It was a Thursday morning and I was in the middle of doing mascara when I smelt something burning I shouted " Lola are you trying to cook again?" But I was interrupted by a shriek. It was Miley her flat iron caused a fire.
Her scream caused me to poke myself in the eye " dang it Miley" I said. So I took my sweet time to redo it then and only then I called 911.
The other girls were trying to cool it (Miley) down and put out the fire. They showed up immediately and while the others were putting it out the chief made small talk with us he said " so how did this happen" I responded pointing at Miley "stupid let her flat iron catch on fire"
I smiled sarcastically at her. He said " you remind me of my son" I asked "who is your son??" "Mathew Espinosa" my eyes grew big and he said "have you met him" yeahhh" I said slightly lying. Next thing I knew Mathew was standing in my apartment doorway. "So you need a place to stay?" He asked looking around at our torn up apartment I quickly replied "YES!!" "Cool I have an apartment of my own you could stay at, your friends can come too"
"Thank you so much, you are literately a life saver"
What did I just do??? I'm staying with a guy that I barely know. Well, technically I know him pretty well.
I don't know I'll sleep on it...Or on him!!