The stay

I got to Matthew's house and he showed the girls where they were staying and then said "oh crap I forgot about you, guess you have to stay in my room. Is that okay with you?" He asked
I said "you mean to say there is absolutely no other room left??" I asked playing hard to get.
Then Miley, eavesdropping said "I will stay with him if that's an issue"
"N..no issue here" I said just wishing she would leave. The problem is she is PERFECT!! She has plump lips, a HUGE butt and breasts, beautiful ash brown hair and hazel eyes. I knew Matthew couldn't resist. I put my stuff on his bed and called dibs... Always works. Miley purposely dropped her phone, bent over in his face, so I did too, bet that was awkward for him. He made Miley go back to her destined room and I laughed in her face. Then I got a little too excited and pushed him on the bed I purposely left the door open then kindly asked Miley to close the door. She rolled her eyes and slammed it. I slipped my hand up his shirt and placed my hand gently on his abs then kissed his soft lips. I quietly asked him where the bathroom was, removed my shirt and pants leaving me in only my bra and underwear I gave him one last kiss then ran off into the bathroom grasping my towel close to my chest.
I got out the shower and told him " oh, I don't have any clothes" he clearly didn't pick up the hint because he said " oh you can borrow one of my shirts" just as I thought it was hopeless he said " it's easier to take off"
My eyes widened and I patiently waited for him to get out the shower!!