Chapter 1

May yawned loudly, stretching her arms above her head.

"MAY MAPLE! GET DOWN HERE!" What a wonderful start to her day.

And that would be Dawn.

"BREAKFAST!"

That would be Ash.

"MAY! ASH'S EATING ALL THE FOOD! TELL HIM TO STOP!"

That would be Serena.

"Ash. Stop eating. I will make Cynthia kick you off the team."

Paul.

"Oh, so what? Let him. He's just going to get fat. Unlike me. We can just get something from Truman. He adores me."

Gary.

"Are you kidding me? Ash's been eating like this for forever! And he's still not fat! Stop being so mean! Plus, Truman hates you! Ash, please! I want some too!"

Leaf.

"Ash, I swear, I will make Little Miss levitate the food! Everyone SHUT UP! Can everyone...just...hey!"

Marina.

"SHUT UP! Ash! MY FISTS ARE TELLING ME TO PUNCH YOU!"

Misty.

"Okwie! Iwa Swop! Dwon't kwill mu!"

Ash again.

"Ash, I going to have Roserade poison your food one day, and then your going to regret swallowing the buffet Truman prepared!"

Drew.

"That's not nice Hayden!"

Dawn.

"So what?"

Drew.

"So I'll whup your ass in training! Be respectful!"

Misty.

"YOU JUST TOLD ASH THAT YOU WERE GOING TO PUNCH HIM! AND I'M NOT RESPECTFUL!?"

Drew.

"Can we all just calm down?"

Jimmy.

"Thank you!"

Marina.

Her best friends. And the...boys.

Dawn Berlitz, was 15 years old, and was a bluenette with blue eyes.

Leaf Green, 16 years old, was a brunette with green eyes.

Marina Davis, was 17 years old, and a bluenette with aquamarine eyes.

Serena Fioretti, was 16 years old girl, and was a brunette with bright, sky-blue eyes.

Misty Waterflower, who 17 years old, had carrot-colored hair, and aquamarine eyes.

May herself, was a brunette with sapphire blue eyes.

May, Dawn, Marina, and Serena were the girly girls and shopping fanatics as they dragged reluctant Leaf and Misty around the mall on Saturdays.

Misty was a tomboy and loved sports, specifically swimming.

Leaf had so many gadgets on her, everyone lost count.

Dawn and Serena were fashionistas, showing off their fashion skills on their friends. As in decorating them with clothes.

May was always cheery, always positive, and one thing she was, was that she would never forsake her friends. She would sacrifice herself if that was what it took to keep her friends safe.