Chapter 11

"I refuse to back down!" Dawn cried as she fought against Ash's hold. "Let me at him! Just one hit!"

"No Dawn! Leave them alone!" Marina sighed, placing her head in her hands. "It's okay!"

"LEAF DON'T BE A TRAITOR! HE STOLE MY FAVORITE STUFFED PIPLUP! TRAITOR! HOW DARE YOU KISS HIM WHEN HE'S HOLDING MY STUFFED ANIMAL!" Dawn yelled, pummeling Ash's arms with her fists.

"LET ME GO!"

"NO! YOU'LL KILL HIM!"

"DAMN RIGHT I WILL!"

"SO I CAN'T LET YOU KILL MY COUSIN!"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN! HE'S A JERK! A BIG MEANIE! AND A HUGE JERK!"

"CALLING NAMES WON'T HELP! PLUS, YOU SAID JERK TWICE!"

"HE'S KISSING MY FRIEND WITH MY STUFFED PIPLUP BEHIND HIS BACK, ASH! HOW DARE YOU SAY I CAN'T KILL HIM!"

"IT'S A RULE! YOU CANNOT LET FAMILY MEMBERS DIE!"

"JUST ONE PUNCH!"

"NO!"

"PLEASE!"

"NO!"

Gary broke the kiss for a moment, smirking at Dawn. "It's an ugly doll anyways. Thanks Ash, appreciate it man."

Ash glared at his cousin, "I'm tempted to let her go."

"Nah, you won't," Gary laughed.

"I'm more and more tempted."

"LET ME AT HIM!" Dawn roared.

"DAWN CALM DOWN!" May yelled, trying to calm her friend down.

"NO! MAKE ASH LET ME GO SO I CAN ATTACK GARY!"

Lucas sweat-dropped. "Is she usually like this? I haven't exactly seen her in a year."

Paul gave him second glance. "Yes. Yes she is usually like this. But not this mad...just crazy. Normal crazy."

"Normal crazy? That's not a thing."

Leaf finally broke the liplock, sneakily plucking the Piplup out of Gary's hand, which was behind his back, and tossed it towards Ash and Dawn.

Dawn eagerly caught it, and thanked Leaf with a grin. "Looks like you aren't a traitor yet Leafy! But Marina is being a meanie! So are you May!"

Leaf gave a wry smile. "Yeah. Sure Dawn, whatever you say."

"You know, I'd be mad at you if you weren't my girlfriend," Gary told her, stepping up next to her and slinging an arm around her. "It was quite amusing to see cheerful, subdued Dawn all riled up."

"Good thing I'm you're girlfriend, huh?" Leaf smiled, snuggling a little into his side. "That was pretty mean. What are you, sadistic?"

"Maybe I am, if I was, so?" Gary shrugged, "It was extremely funny."

"Jerk," Dawn huffed quietly, turning to go up the stairs.

"I heard that!" Gary called, lazily pecking Leaf's cheek.

Leaf flushed and batted him away. "Too early for PDA."

"I don't care!" Dawn called back petulantly. "You're a jerk! And I want you to know!"

"Wow. I don't know how you guys even are the best agents around!? You guys are so childish!" Barry commented, smirking. "I think I might be better myself!"

"Barry?" Lucas sweat-dropped, "Hate to break it to you. But, you suck."

"Shut up! Or I'll fine you!" Barry threatened, stomping his foot.