Chapter 1 (Intro)

Beach and A wild best friend

"Spring breaaaaaaak, here we come!" Your best friend shout in the car while going to the beach. Spring break, means no school for a week. No home works, no bitches will be glaring at you. And you and your best friend decided to go to the beach and have fun. Your best friend is driving the car since you don't have one and you don't want to be the one to crash her new car from her 18th birthday. You turn on the radio in the car and music blasting on. Both of you are singing/yelling to the lyrics of the song. When the next song started playing it was fifth harmony's Bo$$.

"I love that song" Y/B/N said squealing

"Me too, it's catchy" You said giggling

"So what's your plan after graduation?" Y/B/N ask

You *sigh "I know we plan on going to college but-"

"Your music career. I know y/n" She said on a serious note "The truth is, I'm really proud of you. I know you'll get it big someday and I understand if you wanna pursue that. I'll support you" She said smiling

"But what about-"

"No really, I've been planning to be a designer and all that stuff. I don't wanna be an architect anymore, I mean after you blew that shit in the internet I decided I should choose what I really want" she said "And I plan to enroll in New York" she said looking at you with a smile "Besides being a designer is not far from being an architect, You design clothes and things" She winks and smile

"Wow, you're really serious." You said giggling "You know, I just hope we'll both make it" You said smile and holding her knee with reassurance

A year ago, you've been covering songs on sound cloud since you're too shy to show your face and don't want people to know, you like stuff like that. Months later a lot of people subscribe to your account and most of your covers have 3k plays. You decided to make a new twitter account since you deleted your old one. A lot of people followed you but most of them are the people from sound cloud and they wanted to see you on YouTube. you don't really like the idea but it was so tempting and your best friend keep encouraging you. 2 months later,(2 months because you were busy on school and projects) you decided to create a YouTube channel and announced it to your twitter. Though you haven't posted a cover yet, you received a notification about 100 new subscriber and with that it boost your confidence. 2 days later, you decided to cover a song called Little do you know by Alex and Sierra and you announce it to your twitter and because you were scared of what their reactions. You hadn't open your account for about 2 days. When you open it, you smiled like an idiot. They liked your cover and has 2,000 views and 121 likes. From then on, you keep posting covers on YouTube. 4 months later you cover for about 9 songs in YouTube and has already 20K+ views each. And indeed you blew the internet. Most of the people in your school know you now. You're not that popular before but you're not a loser too. Just in mid (: But it hell change your status. Then hate comes to you. There's this 2 girls (Which are pretty intimate they're on cheer squad, popular, bitches) who's insecure at you and spread some false rumors but people we're too smart too believe. But you still received death glares from them.