Chapter 12

Y/b/n was swaying her hips going to back to the girls, me on the other hand went to the counter and ordered a water, hell i'm thirsty! My mind keeps replaying the event happened between me and camila in the park and i just can't handle to see her right now ugghh and now cameron is here too great, just great. How am i gonna handle this? I sat on the chair in the counter and lower my head i close my eyes and thought of positive and cute things like how my grandma always makes me a pancakes and milk whenever my parents weren't around or how y/b/n sneak in to my room whenever i'm not aloud to go out and brought some alcohol, not strong alcohol but like yeah it's still alcohol.

"popstar"

I didn't say anything, i kept my head down low and eyes closed. He sat next to me and all i heard was his breathing, he didn't say anything but the atmosphere was somewhat comfortable.

"you okay?"

"hmmmm" i humm in response well what was i supposed to say?

"are you sure?"

"Yeah the rides were just scary i felt sick" I chuckled i lift my head and looked at him

"c'mon there's pizza in the table i know you're hugry" he smiled

"cameron can i to tell you something?"

"you can tell me anything y/n you know that" he smiled

"i kind of told camila that-"

"y/n! cameron!" lauren shouted at us, we looked at her and she mouthed 'come here for a sec'

"we should join them" cameron said

"no wait let me just-"

"c'mon, that can wait, let's have some fun first" cameron grab my wrist and lead me to the girls

The girls, cameron, y/b/n and i surprisingly had fun. We played games and tease each other, we talk about tours, careers, people, mostly random stuff about life i always steal glances to camila whenever i had the chance and i can feel her stare between me and cameron whenever we interact. And also the girls were not helping! they always try to set me up with camila, like they throw this random questions about would i date girl or if i could hook up with anyone in this room who would it be? and this weird compliments about how me and cameron look cute together uggh they're not helping the situation and cameron is soooooo obvlivious about what's happening and he just keeps joking around. The sun set down and the girls decided to ride some rides before we end the day but i refused to join them i still feel sick so i decided to stay in the booth. All of them exited in the booth, i pull out my phone and checked out my accounts.

"Hi"

"i uhhh hey"

"can i sit next to you?"

"Yeah sure, shouldn't you be with the girls?"

"I kinda feel sick so i decided to go back here"

"okay(?)" i answered unsure, not sure what to say. This is the first time we had a conversation ever since that park thing happen. I keep scrolling to my phone, okay this is awkward. I forgot what to say, where are the words? why is it it's not coming out to my mouth? because right now is the most accurate timing. There's no one here except us and the staff in the booth, my questions will have answers but the cat got my tongue ugghh

"do you want a drink?"

"Just water please" I half smiled

"Alright, i'll be right back" she looked at me for a sec then stood up

oh god. you can do this y/n! MAN UP!!!! okay. so first i'm gonna explain about the kiss and then about me and cameron that we're not really a thing but i already texted her that night? okay okay then about what happened in the park. I need to make her understand that i do like her and-

"penny for your thoughts?" she said handing me a glass of water

"uhh thanks" i chuckled and drank the water and put the glass into the table, okay this is it. suck it!

"Listen camila, about what happened in the park i'm sorry, i didn't mean to upset you. I hate seeing you being sad, i uhhh i kissed you because i thought you like me because you kissed me in the hotel room but yeah i guess i was wrong. I really do like you-"

"y/n look-"

"no, let me finished. it's been haunting me camila, i'm so confused right now and the only thing i know is that i really really adore you and you don't need to like me back i just wanted you to know that. I know you don't want to talk to me anymore but this is my last shot." I took a huge breathe wew "Me and Cameron aren't a thing, were just really good friends, i was just kidding with you but yeah doesn't matter anyway. Funny right? i've never liked a girl and here i am saying all this stuff to you. I'm having a tour for the next few months so probably this is gonna be our last conversation for a while"

I looked her in the eyes and i can see the sadness i sigh i hate seeing her like this, I cupped her cheeks and look straight in her eyes

"But hey, you can still call me. I can be your friend okay? I care for you camz, i don't want you to be upset" I smiled at her and she smiled back "I need to go, tell them i'll be in the hotel" I kissed her forehead and exited the booth leaving camila.

WOW i just did that. I can't believe i just did that and it was so smooth. Feels so good when you confessed to someone all those things you wanted to say to them it's like there's a weight been lifted in my shoulders but at the same time it sucks. Liking someone who doesn't like you back sure hurt but at least i'll be able to move on now.