Chapter 13

I have been pacing back and forth in my hotel room for atleast 30 minutes. I arrived in the hotel an hour ago and i don't know what to do. I can't go back to six flags the girls are there and cameron. oh shit cameron! i need to call him! I pulled out my phone and dialled him. c'mon pick up!

"Y/n! hey"

"Cameron uh where you at?" okay that was a dumb question

"at six flags? wait where are you?"

"doesn't matter, i mean anyway remember i need to tell you something?"

"yeah yeah what's it about again?"

I explain everything to cameron about what happened and thank God he's been able to catch up with the story

"okay so camila already know that we're not together so what's the point of telling me this?" cameron said

"I just.. i don't know i just feel like i need to tell you" i sigh knowing he's right

"hey" he chuckled "it's okay, i'm glad you told me. At least i know what's bothering you"

"yeah, thanks for listening" I chuckled " I need to go"

"wait where are you?"

"I'm just in the hotel, i just need to do something. Music matters" I said chuckled

"alright alright, you know you should come back here. Y/b/n wants you to be here you know and have fun"

"nah, i'm good here she'll understand plus there's five dorky girls out there and one handsome clown to company her" I chuckled

"one handsome clown eh?"

"i really need to go, have fun and watch out for the girls for me"

"alright you take care, i'll see you later" he said

"bye"

I let myself fall in the bed and close my eyes. okay so what now? my guitar is in y/b/n's car so i can't jam and write some lyrics ugghh wait i have my laptop and my music box *smirk I grabe my laptop and music box and headphones I went to other side of hotel hmmm there's a cute pool and cool set of sofa's and it look kind of private but like not hmm this is a good place to chill. Okay, i sat in one of the sofas and took a huge breathe. Alright, focus bitch you can do diiissss. Let's create some good music shall we.

"In the faded light

It's touch my body

I can feel your hands

On my skin

Think you're got me right

Where you want me

But you're just in my way"

After hours of finding the right tempo and lyrics i almost finish the song. This is nice. Very nice distraction, knowing later they're gonna be back in the hotel and knowing y/b/n, there's gonna be a farewell whatever party, i sigh. I pulled out my phone and texted Zakim and John to have skype with me i told them i had some music working on and maybe they could add some beat to the song. Minutes later skype pop up and i'm faced with two idiots in my screen.

"You're looking good" Zakim said and winked

"shut up" i rolled my eyes and chuckled

"Can't wait for your tour" John said

"YES!!!!!" Zakim squeled

"I know" I chuckled "anyways, i've been working on this song a while ago, i got bored and my guitar is at y/b/n's car so i used my music box and believe me i had fun but it's hard wihout you guys, you know guitar is my bff when it comes to writing but i got the hang of it but something's missing to the beat" i explain "so obviously the song is not finish and i still want you guys to hear it"