Chapter 2

You spent your whole afternoon with Camila just chilling and getting to know each other. You weren't really a die hard fan of Fifth Harmony but you like their songs and they're insanely gorgeous. You get to know Camila much more about her than Camila knows you. Well, she does do the talking most of the time. She talks about her family, about how nervous she was when she almost didn't audition in X factor or how she was fan girling over Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift when she first met them. She talks mostly about everything and you just stood their listening to her and smiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" You looked at her

"Sure"

"Of all people, why are you hanging out with me?" You wonder

"I uhh" She smile. You look at her with a kinked eyebrow

"Don't look at me like that" Camil said "Fine. I don't know, I guess just wanna hang out with you. I hadn't got the chance to talk to you last night"

"You want to talk to me?"

"Yes. You seem interesting" She looked at you deeply

"You know you're creepy"

She laugh hard and you have no idea why she find it funny. When her laughter died, she compose herself then looks at you.

"What makes you think I'm creepy? I'm cute you know" She winks

You chuckle "I don't even know why I'm interesting. Interesting is a weird word. And yes you're cute"

"No it's not. It means you're unique or different"

"You think I'm different?"

"Yep" "I really think, there's something inside of you that you keep hiding or I don't know maybe it's just my instinct"

"Instinct?"

"You know a gut feeling"

"Gut feeling?"

"You really always do that?"

"Do what?"

"THAT"

You looked at her with a confused face. She chuckles at your confusion then shakes her head. (Yes you're oblivious sometimes)

"Never mind" She giggles "I really had fun today y/n" She said

"Me too. I guess you like hearing your own voice, since you do most of the talking" You said jokingly

"I do like my voice" She smirks

"Whatever" You chuckle

It took you a minute to compose the right words

"I know it's weird but can we take a selfie?" You ask

"I'm glad you ask" She said

Both of you smiled looking to the camera, then Camila took your phone and took a lot of weird, cute selfies. She even recorded a video, and took candid shots of you. The fun died because your phone was low on battery. Then you decided to call it a day. Both of you said goodbyes to each other then walk away.

You stop by in the bar and was greeted by a smiling kray. But you were too tired to stay, so you went to your room and lay in the bed. After a couple of minutes, you still didn't feel sleep then your mind drift to Camila. You just can't believe she wants to hang out with you, of all people. You started to think how pretty she is and at the same time cute and goofy. Wow, she's close to perfect. Gorgeous voice too damn, whoever she's dating right now must be lucky.