#1 - you incredible creature

"What the fuck are you wearing?"
A shirtless Ronan Lynch, still fresh from a shower, made his appeareance in the kitchen/bathroom of Monmouth Manufacturing being his truly Ronan-ish self, his lady raven friend lazily perching on his shoulder.
Gansey politely grinned at them both. "Uhm, my clothes?"
"I can see that." Ronan snapped. He literally had no patience when it came to people pointing out the obvious. "But why are you wearing them?"
"Because," Gansey started, adjusting his glasses up his nose "it would be inappropriate to walk around naked."
From where she stood, next to a dusty pile of books, Blue Sargent rolled her eyes at Gansey's cluelessness and his emerald green polo shirt. "I guess what he's trying to say is that your outfit may be a little too matchy matchy for a rock concert."
"Also," Adam Parrish added, crossing his arms on his chest, a few steps behind her. "beer stains won't match with your shoes."
Gansey frowned but the corners of his mouth curled up a little as he peaked a look towards his friends.
While throwing shit at him, Ronan had put on a very badass muscle T that, along with his tattoo, screamed nothing but "juvenile hall", and Adam, messy-haired Adam, seemed comfortable enough in his ubiquitous Coca-Cola shirt and old denims.
On the other hand, Blue looked even more sinful than usual with those gray knee socks and a maxi tee that barely covered her hips.
Gansey almost panted noticing she had worn a little make up for the occasion. He definitely couldn't decide if it made her prettier or sexier.
Taking a long breath –and forcing his eyes away from Blue's shirt's neckline-, Gansey blushed. "What should I wear, then?"
Ronan's smirk could have made the Joker feel ashamed, in that moment.
"Are you really asking Lynch fashion advices?", Adam asked, pretty amused.
"Yes.", Gansey blushed even more. From the corner of his eye, he caught Blue's shoulders trembling in a giggle. "I'm afraid we don't have time to go shopping, though."
"Oh, there's no need for that.", Ronan exclaimed, scratching his chin. "I can borrow you something."
Gansey sighed, resigned as he followed Ronan and Adam on their way to Ronan's room.
Out of sight, Blue pressed her palm against his lower back making him forget for a moment what he just got himself into.

----------

Although the large amount of adventures they had shared together proved without any doubt Blue was by now a proud member of the gang, and although she'd visited Monmouth Manufacturing more times than her mother would approve, she never get the chance to see Ronan's room.
Not that he still didn't like her, but it existed a sort of silent and non-belligerance pact between the two of them that involved a solid respect towards each other's boundaries.
Ronan let her in, though, without blinking, probably because he was way too hyped about the fashion torture he was about to inflict on Gansey.
She stood by the door, wishing Noah was there since his presence had a calming effect on her.
There was an infinite chaos of dirty clothes on the floor and a stack of stuff Ronan had dreamt peering from every corner.
On her left, Blue heard Gansey breath heavily. She let her head turn to him, to his beautifully framed eyes narrowed with worry, to his elegantly clenched jaw.
There was literally nothing in him that wasn't perfectly on point and Blue surprised herself thinking that she probably wouldn't have liked him that much if he wasn't the way he was.
"You sure about this, Gansey?" Adam asked, confidentially sitting on the edge of the unmade bed.
"No", Gansey replied, but his voice sounded determined because you could say eveything about Richard Campbell Gansey III but not that he couldn't take a challenge."First of all, we need to take you off those crappy kakis.", Ronan ordered.
"You wish," Adam whispered under his breath making Blue chuckle.
From Ronan's shoulder, Chainsaw cheeped as he showed Adam the middle finger.
"What do you have in mind?" Gansey asked.
"These," the Greywaren said, handing him a pair of ripped jeans.
"These?" Gansey repeated, startled. "They're terribly trashy."
"Fuck you, Gansey." And it sounded like a poem line coming from Ronan's mouth. "They're ten times better than those shitty pants you usually wear."
"Glendower would approve," Adam joked.
Gansey accepted the jeans.
Pleased, Ronan fished out from his closet a very crinkled shirt that had seen better days. "What about this one?"
Blue laughed because the black tee had a tag that said NOT MAMA'S BOY on the front.
"What about something that doesn't come with a baseball bat and an already filled police record?" Gansey looked terrified.
Ronan raised an eyebrow and kept his ice-blue eyes on Gansey's, trying to make him uncomfortable. It worked since he gave up and took the shirt, too.
"Now the shoes!" Blue cheered, biting on her lower lip to hold back a smirk.
Adam tossed back his head bursting into laughters as Ronan bent under the bed and pull out a pair of terribly overused Chucks.
They were gray but Blue suspected they once had been black.
Gansey's eyes widened a little. "Are those things even clean?"
"Stop being such a pussy, Dick. You two," he ordered, pointing his finger at Blue and Adam. "get out: Princess needs to change."