Working of Miracles

The gift of miracles releases the creative power of God into the world through his Holy Spirit in you. The gift of healing restores but this gift creates. Operating in this gift requires you to operate in faith and it revolves around making the impossible possible.

~for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.-John 3:2

There are no limits to what can happen when God ordains something and you believe and allow for it to pass.

REAL LIFE INSPIRATION

There once was a couple, the lady had her uterus removed due to some complications a few years ago. Doctors advised the couple to adopt a baby as it was impossible for the woman to conceive without a womb. The couple too mentally prepared themselves to the fact that they could not naturally become parents.
God then spoke to the couple and said to them that He will bless them with a child. Although it seemed impossible at the time the couple believed, they regularly offered prayers for the child. They even got leaders at the local church to pray for the child. Sure enough in a month's time the woman conceived and became pregnant.The doctors told the lady that this was a pseudo pregnancy and there is no chance for a real pregnancy as they removed the uterus with their very hands and had reports to prove it. The couple however did not lose hope, they trusted God and continued to pray.
A little less than a year later a healthy and lovely child was born. This child now is old enough to attend school. A child dedication was recently conducted at the same church and they are one happy family.

REAL LIFE INSPIRATION

Once a poor woman came to a man of God with a strange prayer request and said "Sir I earn my livelihood through selling the milk of my cows. Quite suddenly, my cows have started to die one by one. I can't find out what they are ailing from. Please help me". The man was then led by the Holy Spirit and he took a bottle of oil, prayed with a burden for the power of God to descend into it. He then handed it over to her saying "smear it on the cows and pray". She received it with great faith and applied the oil on the diseased cows. The cows were miraculously restored to health.On hearing this news, the neighbours whose cows were also languishing in sickness asked for the oil and the woman shared it cheerfully with them and all those cows also revived. One day she found to her dismay that all the oil was exhausted and there were only a few drops left in the bottle. Now the lady was worried about what she would do if her cows fell sick again. The Lord then performed another miracle. Next day when she woke up she was surprised to find the bottle filled with oil to the brim. The icing on the cake was that she didn't have to use the oil for her own cows again. They were healthy from that point on.

LIFE APPLICATION

*This gift releases the creative power of God into your environment, it makes the impossible possible
*Keep a lookout for miracles, it is possible that you may be too busy to even notice them happening.