BIG NEWS: SPINOFF

It's nearly been a year since I finished writing Daddy Unknown and just yesterday I came up with this new story and I thought to myself, why not use a character from Daddy Unknown as one of the leading characters in my new story??? So I shrugged my shoulders and said: OKAY

In other words, I'm writing a Daddy Unknown Spinoff. And the character I'm picking for the new book is......

Dorian Gage Stones

You know, the 3-year-old kid who wanted to be a strawberry when he grew up –in case you forgot a.k.a Harry and Moira's youngest son. He's in the Epilogue and in the extra chapter).

Well, I've got some news for you. He's not a strawberry. But he has grown into a fine specimen. At 25-years-of-age, Dorian is living in London, England where he's on the verge of the adventure of a lifetime.

I finished writing the Prologue today and I'm currently working on the first chapter. I want at least 3 chapters before I start posting (update: Prologue and first two chapters are posted) Here's the description to (hopefully) excite you for what's to come:

* * *
* * *

Dorian Stones has a problem.
Better yet, he has two: barely any money and no place to live. The pressure of adult life is pushing down on his soul like a ton of bricks, and the extra person that depends on him only adds to that pressure. But he's too stubborn to exchange London for his childhood home back in Los Angeles and too damn proud to let his parents help him in the financial department. At wits end, Dorian opts to rent the basement of a brewery turned house in the heart of the city. Little did he know, he would be living under one roof with an incarnated, Irish myth.

* * * * * *

IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT. Like, I'm so excited for this story you have no idea. I'll be combining Romance with Fantasy (Irish Mythology to be specific). So it's a little different from Daddy Unknown as regards to genre but that's alright because I am loads better at writing fantasy. It gives my imagination space to run wild and free.

If you're interested, you can add the story to your library, since I already added it to works by PienPouwels. It's called: 'The Clock House