prologue

@WhenWeAreOne thanks for the story idea!
(edited)

zayn malik is an 16 year old omega. he goes to school like any other kid, he keeps it on the inside, doesnt let his eyes change colors. everything was going good, nothing can change him

till alpha liam payne comes into town...

he now gets the spark that he needed ...

alpha liam his mate .....

now their lives will change .....

maybe with pitter-patter of little pairs of feet

---------

i rush out of class once the loud ringing of the school bell is hear through the hall. its lunch and i definitely dont want to miss out. "hey z whats up?" my friend niall asked "nothing" i mumble sitting down

we talk about random things to entertain ourselves

"and then i was gon-" i was cut off by a wet substance felt all over my clothes. i quickly turn around to see a girl. she had food all over her as well while her cheeks were stained bright red. i quickly stand up to see a small group of girls laughing while one girl had an empty bowl in her hand with a devilish smirk.

"what the hell" i yell taking off my jacket since it was soaked. the girl covered in food looks surprised. "whats wrong? i didn't do anything but show this little bitch a lesson" she says with a smirk "tell me one thing she did to make you say that" i say in an angered tone trying my hardest to control my anger.

the girl freezes trying to think of something to say "yeah that's what i thought, maybe next time you should think before you act with the walnut you call your brain" i say annoyed. the girl gasped walking over to her friends with a glare.

i turn to the girl who was covered head to toe in pasta and milk. "come on my sister has some clothes you could borrow" i mumble dragging her to my sisters locker. i put in the combination and hand her an extra set of clothes

"a-are you sure i dont wanna take your sisters clothes" she said. "no its fine i dont want you walking around like that" i chuckle "thanks" she whispers. "im zayn by the way" i smile "m'perry" she smiles sheepishly before running off. i sigh changing my shirt before walking back to the lunch room.

----

ever since then niall zayn and perry have been best friends. niall being the bubbly and outgoing one, perry is shy, while zayn is nice but quiet and mysterious.

its hard for zayn to control his temper sometimes and its hard to feel normal. but niall and perry have always been there for him even if they dont know he truth.