7

"ZAYN JAVADD MALIK IM GOING TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR FLAT ASS" was the first thing zayn heard as he walked into school beside liam, the two working on becoming more comfortable with each other still. 

zayn furrows his eyebrows looking over to where perrie was standing right in front of his locker. liam chuckled "she seems mad" zayn rolled his eyes nodding "yeah" was all he mumbled before rushing to the blonde.

"yes perrie" he asked annoyance laced in his voice because he would perfer not getting the whole schools attention every single morning because perrie had something to telll him that he doesnt even care about.

perrie looks over to liam raising an eyebrow silently telling the lad to leave. "ok sorry" liam smiles putting his hands up in defense before backing away into his lockers. "why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to go on a date and not tell me?"perrie whisper shouted. zayns face paled "i-uh wh-what do you-" 

"oh please zayn you could at least tell me who it was" perrie said annoyed. "i-it was uh gigi the uh junior" zayn said wide eyed. perries face immediately brightens as she continues to interrogate zayn but every time zayn just replies with a 'you said i only had to say who not what where when why" zayn smiled triumphantly sitting down in his seat. not only was he able to manage a lie, which he sucked at, but he got perrie to shut up, which is the worlds biggest accomplishment.

-

so thats how the rest of the day went perrie talking about gigi and zayn to not only zayn but the rest of the school. so it was no surprise that the one and only gigi hadid came up to zayn with a suspicious look.

"zayn malik?" she said walking up to him eyebrow raised at the sophomore. "oh h-hi" zayn said with his wide bambi eyes. luckily gigi didnt seem mad "tell me love, why does the whole school think i went on a date with you" gigi smiled. 

"o-oh im so sorry s'just that m-my friend kept asking me about this date a-and you were the only person i could think of oh my god im so sorry i didnt think she would go around talking to the whole school about it im so sorry oh my god i feel so bad i-i-"

"zayn calm down im not mad its just i kind of like to be aware when im dating someone" she laughed. zayn blushed looking away. "so uhm wh-what do you want me to do?" zayn asked. gigi laughed "do you like me or something? is that why you said me?" 

"wha-no i just i dont know i had saw you walking down the hall and yeah.." zayn said softly. 

"well zayn im not upset with you and i wouldnt mind being friends with you so maybe we should hang out some time ya know? i can get to know the guy im apparently dating" she joked. zayn smiled nodding" if uhm you would like that then that sounds ok"

"great maybe we could hang out later in the week" gigi smiled taking the phone that was dangling from zayns hang. startling the boy he was about to reach out for it when the girl holds her finger up typing something "here i put my number in" she smiled

"wait but how did you.."

"zayn malik, love, its the easiest thing in the world to hack an iphone" she smiled walking off leaving zayn there stunned.