13

it was night time and liam had left. zayn sat there on his bed not sure what to do. he had always been quiet and reserved and never had he thought he would end up like that. playing with another wolf. his mate to be exact. it felt nice it really did. how he didnt care that zayn was small and weak. he even let zayn beat him a couple times during wrestling when obviously zayn could never fight a wolf that big.

zayn was scared. it was as simple as that. no. it wasnt. it was so complicated he was so scared and he didnt know how to fix it he didnt know how he was suppose to feel. it was his mate zayn should be ecstatic. zayn should be jumping over the moon. zayn should want to be held by the large alpha. zayn should need him. but zayn does not. no. far from it.

zayn fears him

not liams personality in general. no liam was the sweetest person ever. but zayn was scared of what liam would become. what does liam want with zayn. why is liam here. liam is a mystery. not because the boy avoids answering anything zayn says but because zayn is too scared to ask. what if he is overstepping his boundaries, what if he triggers liam and liam then hates him and rejects him as a mate. zayn is scared to know the answer.

you see it is not complicating. no not at all. zayn is just scared. zayn is concerned. 

the lad sighs leaning against the frame of his bed hands rested on his forehead. all the negative thoughts swimming in zayns little head giving the poor omega a headache. 

"oh god" zayn mumbled glaring at the ceiling .

"you alright hon?" zayn hears his mom say leaning at the frame of his door. zayn pouts holding his hamds out for his mother to hold him. of course the women obliges walking over to her son and holding him. "you know liams a nice guy"she runs her hands through zayns hair that is in much need of a haircut. "i know. hes perfect. but...mum what if im not?" zayn looks to his mom. "what if- what if he doesnt like me but he pities me or its his morals or something" zayn cries out snuggling to his mothers chest. 

"baby i know for a fact you and liam are going to end up loving each other. liams a good guy and even if he did pity you he would just end up falling for you. you two werent just picked out of a hat dear, your meant for each other.

you know i hated your father our first few months after finding him. i though he was so obnoxious, loud, arrogant. but you know something? two months after binding ourselves together for the rest of our lives, two months after horrible fights and uncomfortable silences, i found out that there was a beautiful little omega growing inside of my stomach and after that i completely fell for him.

just the way he cared so much and was so- so...happy to find out about you i just- i just fell. and liam? oh baby liam already likes you enough you just need to use that omega charm you were given" 

zayn giggles pulling the sheets over himself. "you really think?" zayn looks up to his mom with hopeful eyes "baby i know" she kisses her sons forehead "just be with him, dont stress yourself" zayns nods curling himself into the covers as his mom leaves the room.